• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which arm is best?

Hoopfamily

We're just 3 Caballeros trying to find our way.
I know that it really doesn't matter...but it matters. Which arm is better for the Magicband?? Which arm is ideal for speed? Does a group of left arm wearers get through the bumps faster than righties? What if they are mixed. I'm a left arm guy myself, but I recall a bunch of times because of awkward bumper placement I felt like t took fore ever to get into fp. Are removeablenpuck people slowing me downs? Are they faster?

I know that it really doesn't matter...but it matters. Which arm is better for the Magicband?? Which arm is ideal for speed? Does a group of left arm wearers get through the bumps faster than righties? What if they are mixed. I'm a left arm guy myself, but I recall a bunch of times because of awkward bumper placement I felt like t took fore ever to get into fp. Are removeablenpuck people slowing me downs? Are they faster?

:confused3

Well....my last trip was in March of this year. Since i wear a watch on my left writs and a fit bit on my right wrist I bought the carabiner. I was noimpressed with the quality of the carabiner so i used a retractable key holder. I still used the part the holds the "puck." It work great and i got many compliments for various CM's

I wouldn't care which arm, but a trick I found was to wear it so the Mickey head is upside-down if you are looking down at your wrist. That way when you swing your arm to the reader, the Mickey head is right-side up. (My apologies if this is obvious and/or covered elsewhere).

I already wear a watch on my left wrist so I have to wear it on my right (I don't have a large wrist so I can't imagine wearing both of them on the same wrist)... I was thinking about trying out the magic keeper or just taking out the center puck part of the band and keeping that in my pocket... I do find it weird to have something on my right wrist though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter