• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which All Star Resort?

RainK

Mouseketeer
We are currently booked at AoA in the Little Mermaid rooms but I am kinda worried that it is going to be mobbed since its the new hotel and all and am now considering changing.
We have done ASMO before and POP a few times but are now debating on which of the All Stars is the best and why? We really liked POP and thought ASMO was 'average'. How is Sports and Music? Which has the better pools and designs?

Traveling with DH and Kids age 9 & 7. THANK YOU

Movies is the most recently updated completing a renovation in november of 2011. It is our preference but we have stayed in all 3 and enjoy them all. I believe that sports is being renovated now.

I stayed at All Star Sports about ten years ago. It was OK. Last year I stayed at Pop Century and I thought it was GREAT for the money. It was clean and the rooms were nice. I've heard great things about AoA though.

The sports theme appealed most to my children and the two times we stayed there, we really liked it.

Sports just redid their food area.
They are also the FIRST on the buses and the FIRST off the buses. :cheer2:
I booked a couple of days there for Nov.

Love Sports! The layout is great. Like a PP said first on and first off when sharing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter