Which All-Star Resort should we choose????

hannahon

Mouseketeer
Our first choice of a Value resort, the POP, is not available when we are vacationing, so now need to choose between the All-Star Resorts. We have 2 boys, 7 and 4, and 1 girl, 18 months. Thanks for the advice!!! :confused:

I'd go with all star movies, The icons around the hotel are so cute and family friendly.

If the boys are sports fans, go with All-Star Sports...each building is themed with a different sport, and the statues/icons are all sports-related...it's a blast for the sports-minded...

If not, then I'd go with All-Star Movies for the giant characters, etc. The theming at All-Star Music isn't as "cool" unless you're a big music fan...

I have been to Music and Movies. I would do Movies again. If you go during peak season, Sports would be good just for the Buses. First on, First off.

I haven't stayed at Music, but out of the other two, I preferred Movies. Of course, I'm not really a sports fan. We just had a way better experience at Movies.

I agree that if your boys are into sports to stay at ASSports, they just refurbished the rooms there too. Next choice would be movies, which hasn't been refurbished yet that I know of.

Thanks for all the input !!!! Are all of the pools pretty much the same??? Are there kiddy pools at any of the All-Stars??? Thanks again!!!

I would stay at ASMusic; they have family suites. We are going to Movies for the first time in June. All of the ASResorts are good though.
:dance3:

There was a nice little kiddy pool at all Star Music that was next to the "regular" pool, so you could play with your 18month old while still keeping a close eye on the boys. I don't remember about the others, but I'm sure they would have kiddy pools too. I tend to agree with others that the boys would probably love All Star Sports, and the first on first off thing is definately a plus as far as busses. I was even impressed with the sports theme and I have no interest in sports, lol.

PS---> it's a REALLY short walk between sports & music so even if you didnt stay at sports you should definately take your boys over to check it out (if they are at all into sports that is!)

we love music!! Stayed there the first time last year-- and going back again this year:) it was very clean, peaceful for the most part, and had a lot of great acitvities during the afternoon and at night by the pool, we were very impressed, and were huge POP fans until we stayed at music last year:) I am sure whatever you chose will be great, i am sure your kids would enjoy any of the all star resorts:)
~Desiree

Thanks for all the input !!!! Are all of the pools pretty much the same??? Are there kiddy pools at any of the All-Stars??? Thanks again!!!

They all have kiddie pools by the main pool. I've stayed at all 3 and honestly, there isn't much of a difference besides the theming. If a new room is important to you, stay at Music or Sports. We stayed at Sports a couple years ago and we are staying at Movies again this summer because that is what appeals the most to the kids.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter