• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which ADR?

Which ADR would you choose?

• Keep 4:35 Chef Mickey

• Crystal Palace 6:50 (will have just eaten here this morning lol, get to MK around 5:30/6)

• Tony's Town Square 6:40 (get to MK around 5:30/6)

• 1900 Park Fare (eating here for late breakfast the next day/check out day) 5:50

• 'Ohana 4:50 (not much later than CM but I thought I'd put it on here)

• CS in MK and brave the lines/crowds

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tallent

DIS Veteran
We have a long day (last day) planned where MK opens at 7 and we plan to be there at RD. We have Crystal Palace scheduled for 10 for brunch and then we're leaving the park for a long break. We plan to come back for the parade at 9 and Wishes at 10. We have an ADR for Chef Mickey's at 4:35 that my kids (10 and 6) really want to go to (it's one of their faves) but my heart tells me that's just too early after such an early morning and a late night ahead. (This is the only day I plan on getting my kids a stroller so they can conserve some energy.) I guess the only good thing would be that at that early time we might actually get seated close to our adr time (as opposed to last year where they ran 50 min past our adr). Not really looking for a 'which is better?' but more of a 'what would you do based on the early morning/late night ahead?" I'm the only adult on this trip so that impacts things somewhat (can't have dh grab a table with kids while I get in cs line...that kind of thing)

I would keep the ADR at Chef Mickey's that your kids really want to go to. With that being said, I would keep checking daily for a time around 6:00. I would imagine between now and then that someone will cancel a reservation.

Since you are leaving the park after Crystal Palace perhaps you would consider doing Chef Mickey's for brunch and Crystal Palace for supper at a later time. You could leave the park at 11:00, grab the monorail to Chef Mickey's, have your brunch, and then have a nice break after. Later.... come back to the MK, go to Crystal Palace at a later dinner reservation, walk to main street after dinner and wait for the evening festivities! Hope you figure it out!

Amy:thumbsup2

I love that idea!!:love: My brain just did not go in that direction....so glad I asked for input!! I was able to get a 10:45 for Chef Mickey and the 6:50 for Crystal Palace. It *has* worked out!

Rachel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter