Which ADR to pay OOP

FFMickey

DIS Veteran
This will be the first time we head down on the DDP. We want to take advantage of it because it's FD. We are staying 9 nights and would have to pay for two OOP. Which ADR should we pay OOP?

Thurs: Boma dinner
Fri: Rose & Crown dinner
Sat: Wave dinner
Sun: Chef Mickey brunch and HDDR (8:30 cat 1)
Mon: F! Mama Melrose
Tue: Ohana breakfast
Wed: Ohana dinner
Thurs: BOG dinner
Fri: Cape May Cafe dinner

We are just an adult couple and we are thinking of paying for Rose & Crown and Ohana breakfast OOP. Is that the best use of our 9 TS credits?

'Ohana breakfast definitely. If you don't mind sharing a dessert or not ordering desserts at all, then either the Rose and Crown Dinner or the Wave dinner. I used a disney dining calculator to determine which ones were the best value for my past trips.

http://www.distripplanner.com/

Thanks for your info. I just used distripplanner and it recommended Rose & Crown and Ohana breakfast. I think we'll play it by ear on what we order at Rose & Crown.

www.distripplanner.com should help.

Generally speaking, determine which restaurants have a menu, and which are fixed price. You can always share an entree or order cheap at those. You could still use one credit and order an appetizer or a cheaper meal for the other person at two restaurants.

You could split Rose & Crown and The Wave. One of you pay OOP and one of you use DDP. That way you still get a dessert to share. Just tell your server the more expensive entree is DDP.

You would both then pay Ohana breakfast OOP.

I agree with the PP, the buffets are usually going to be your best deal on the DDP and dinners more than breakfasts, and HDDR cat 1 also seems to be a good deal on DDP even with 2 credits. I always figure you can split apps and fewer entrees at the a la carte restaurants. We have a lot of the same choices! Have a great trip :)

'Ohana breakfast definitely. If you don't mind sharing a dessert or not ordering desserts at all, then either the Rose and Crown Dinner or the Wave dinner. I used a disney dining calculator to determine which ones were the best value for my past trips.

http://www.distripplanner.com/

Thank you so much for that link! I have 2 adr to pay out of pocket. The link confirmed my ball park guess

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter