Which ADR to cancel?

Deanie1

DIS Veteran
I have one ADR too many - which one would you guys cancel?

Boma dinner
BOG dinner
Mama Melrose F! Lunch
Via Napoli lunch
Raglan Road dinner
Planet Hollywood dinner
Saana dinner
Kona dinner
Crystal Palace dinner
Chefs de France dinner for CP pkg
LTT lunch

Any comments, good or bad very welcome. I really need your help as our trip is coming fast! :scratchin

I would cancel Planet Hollywood. The food there is overpriced and terrible. The service is also very bad:/

Another vote for Planet Hollywood. It's loud, the food is so-so as is the service. If you're in DTD there are nicer places for dinner.

I have one ADR too many - which one would you guys cancel?

How I wish all tests were this easy! ;)

Planet Hollywood is a disaster movie come to life. Shocking that it still exists. Ditch that one without a second thought.

Boma..

Just kidding. You should be ashamed of yourself for making a considering eating at Planet Hollywood in the first place.. Maybe if the year was 1983..

Wow, that is pretty unanimous! We actually had a pretty good meal there in 2006 and 2008. Sounds like it has gone downhill. Any thoughts on the other ADR's - yea or nay?:confused3

Your other ADRs sound really good to me. Planet Hollywood is definitely the one that stands out as not worth it.

Another vote for Planet Hollywood! Via Napoli and Sanaa are both keepers, excellent food, service and ambiance!!!
Have a wonderful vacation!!!:)

agree with the Planet Hollywood. Though the one and only time I ate at Kona I got deathly ill and had to spend the whole next day in the room. :sick:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter