Which Actors Give You The Creeps?

Saphire

DIS Veteran
You know the ones. That no matter how good the script might be, you just can't get past the fact that they seem icky, creepy or just plain unappealing to you. For me it would be:

-Hugh Grant
-Kevin Costner
-Jack Nicholson

hmm...I dont know if any give me the 'creeps'... I'll have to think about that one....

John Travolta. What's up with his hair? It looks like someone drew hair on his head with a black sharpie. And he has Joan Crawford eyebrows. Ew.

#1, no contest, Jack Nicholson
#2 John Malkovich
#3 Christopher Walken

I think Malkovich is 'weird' but very talented....

and Walken gives me the creeps, but in the cool, he's an awesome character actor sense of 'creeps'... not that he creeps me out...

I'm still thinkin........

Me - Billy Bob Thorton
DH - Nicholas Cage. DH can't watch anything with Nicholas Cage since we watched Leaving Las Vegas about 15 years ago.

Don't know what he's like in real life but there is a character actor named Jonathan Banks who's the creepiest character guy going.

Kevin Spacey in "Seven" was seriously creepy but he doesn't play every role like that.

Billy Bob Thorton
and yes I'll say it
Christian Bale (american psycho)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter