Whew! I made it. Live and in living color...Updated 9-17 and we're almost done!

IMN2DSNY

Mouseketeer
I'm here live and in person at Pop Century. This is a solo trip for me. My 4th in 2 years. I know, I know. I just can’t talk my kids into coming with me! Their loss really. I mean, I would pay for everything, so not even the offer a free trip will win them over. What’cha gonna do?

IMG_0211.jpg
[/IMG]

I woke up at 4:30 am yesterday morning to get ready for the car service to pick me up at 6:00. I had an 8:00 am flight direct from Richmond to Orlando. Yeah Airtran!!! :cool1:

I zipped straight through security and went for breakfast. Things had went so well up to this point, I thought I had it made. And I did. Up until I ordered a scone and they gave me a muffin. Ok, so it wasn't THAT bad!! I was still on my way to Disney!!! Actually, the fight went so well, I didn't have any time to take pics. We landed 30 minutes early and off I went to find DME. Now, I'm used to driving to Orlando, so this was all new to me. I can't believe how efficient they are. I was amazed at how quickly I got to the hotel. It was such a pleasure to skip baggage claim and be headed to my destination. Well, what am I telling you for?? A lot of you have already experienced this phenomena.

IMG_0157.jpg
[/IMG]

After arriving at Pop and waiting a whopping 5 minutes to check in, I was off to my room. In the 70's section that I requested, of course.

IMG_0239.jpg
[/IMG]

Now, by this time, I had been up at 4:30 am, gotten to the airport by 6:30 am, and was in Orlando by 9:30 am. I had first thought I would rest a bit before heading out, but only my friends on the DIS could understand my excitement. So what’s a girl to do??

Hit the Magic Kingdom!!

IMG_0339.jpg
[/IMG]

I hung out there for a couple of hours, getting on Space Mountain, Pooh, Buzz and seeing the Laugh Floor Comedy show. By the end, I was beat. The crowds were not bad at all, in my opinion, but I had a huge headache and was running on pure adrenaline. Sooooo, I headed back to Pop…at 4:00 in the afternoon. Like a knucklehead. I thought I had a reservation at California Grill at 6:30, but then I realized it was 6:10. I had to get moving! I headed over to MK and as soon as I got to the bus stop, a bus pulled up. I got off the bus and headed for the monorail. As soon as I got to the station, there was one pulling out, but they waited for me. I can’t tell you how it makes me feel, but so far, the magic is here with me.

I arrived in plenty of time to do one of my favorite things. Stop off in the Outer Rim for a drink. I don’t know why I like that bar so much, but I do. I had a delicious pineapple mojito and was done just in time to check in for dinner.

The California Grill was fantastic! I had a spectacular view from my table. Check it out.

IMG_0441.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0432.jpg

I hadn’t eaten there since 2000, so I was really looking forward to it. Sorry folks! I was so tired, I forgot to take pics of the food. I’ll try to remember moving forward. I’m on the dining (free!) plan so I had the usual courses. At least the usual for this year anyway. The waiter brought me my heirloom tomatoes with balsamic and onions and I was in heaven. I ate sloooowwwwly, so as to savor each bite. I then ordered the pork tenderloin that was so tender I could cut it with a fork. Yummy! I almost ate the whole thing. But! Then I would have no room for dessert. I went for the Year of a Million Dreams Crunch Cake with Chantilly Cream, Oven-Roasted Pineapple and Crunch Candy Crumble, of course. Whew! That’s a loooonng name for something so light and delicious.

I was so exhausted after dinner, and having indulged in a little drinky-poo during dinner, I headed out to the observation decks to check them out. I knew I wouldn’t be back for a while, so I spent a good long time on both sides taking lots and lots and lots of pictures. I must have had a little too much to drink, if ya know what mean, cause I ended up throwing away more pics than I kept. Oh well, it was still a good time looking out over the MK while the sun went down and each little light came on. It was downright magical!

IMG_0540.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0539.jpg

IMG_0520.jpg

I went back to Pop around 8:30 pm, downloaded my pics and was in bed by 10.

Up next, Tuesday…uh…um..eh…I mean Wednesday. The Labor Day holiday has thrown me all out of whack!

Wednesday subbing for a Tuesday

Ah sweet sleep! I slept just fine thank-you-very-much. The only thing was, I am participating in a fridge swap and had agreed to meet the person in front of me with the fridge at 8 am this morning. Oy! Well, I wanted to be out early anyway. I heard the phone ring with my buddy Mickey telling me it was time to get up. Only, the message didn’t play the whole way through. I’m not sure what that was about, but I’m hoping for the entire message tomorrow.

I was up, showered and out the door by 8 am to meet Traci. She’s the DISer I was to get the fridge from. She met me out back of Classic Hall and away I went with my prize. If you can call a fridge a prize. Let me tell you. As cheap as I got away with using this thing, it feels like a prize. Anywho! I came back to my room, unpacked the fridge and finished getting ready for the day. Now, at this point, I hadn’t had a drop nor lick of java. I’m no grouch, but I like my coffee in the morning. Now, you see I usually drive so I have plenty of room to bring anything I like…just about. This time was a little tricky as I flew. Fortunately the savvy girl I am, I came prepared. I packed a couple of those powered, flavored “fake” creamers in my bag. They aren’t good, but they make this awful coffee taste not too bad. I went over to Everything’s Pop and set myself up. Then I took a casual walk around the 80’s & 90’s buidlings while I sipped. It was about 8:30 am, but boy was it hot already outside. Of course, it didn’t help that I was sipping hot coffee. Doh!

Now, I decide it’s time to head to the park. I have an ADR at Boma, but not until 8 pm. I wasn’t quite hungry yet, so I head off to the bus stop. I had decided that whichever line was shortest, I would get into. When I got there, it was a toss-up between the Studios and Epcot. Hmm, which will it be…I know! If I go to Epcot, maybe I can hit Soarin before the crowds. Yep, this was it. Well, I got in line for Epcot and what’dya know. Here comes a bus within 5 minutes. Awesome! We pile on and off we go.

IMG_0594.jpg
[/IMG]

I get there and race to The Land.

IMG_0600.jpg
[/IMG]

With about 10 other people. I mean, I thought there would be crowds people! There were very few folks there…at all. The line for Soarin at 9:30 was only 20 minutes. I go over to get a fastpass and then hop in stand-by. I only waited about 10 minutes, though.

IMG_0605.jpg
[/IMG]

After my ride over California, I go over to The Seas with Nemo & Friends. I thought I’d hop on that before the crowds showed up. I walked on that one and was off in no time. I see the line for Crush and head on over there. Guess what? They were entering the auditorium as I walked up. Get out!!! I can’t believe it.

Crush did his thing and had us all in stiches, so then I decided it was time for a bite to eat. I headed over to the Electric Umbrella for a cheeseburger. It was fine and filling and all that. I had my fill and decided to do some country-hopping. I headed over towards Canada as I wanted to see the new film. I really enjoyed it with Martin Short. He’s funny, and the landscape is breathtaking.

I get out of there and head over to the UK. By this time, I was wanting to head back here to Pop, where I am now, to take a break. AK has extra magic hours and I can’t make up my mind if I want to go over there, or head back to Epcot. Decisions, decisions!

Well, stay tuned folks. The next installment will find my answer to the 64 million dollar quesiton. Which park will she go to next???

P.S. I'm going to do my best to check in each day, but I don't know about the pics. They are taking forever to upload to photobucket, so I'll do my best, but no promises.

Thanks for reading!

Cool a live report...maybe it is empty because most schools now across the country are back in session...

Great pics!

Great report! Want to adopt me???:)

Here is a secret about Soarin. They set the time at 9:00 a.m. for 20 minutes at Soarin, even though it is a walk on for the first hour. I waited 20 minutes for a stupid fast pass and my dh talked to a CM and the CM told him we could have ridden the ride, rather than wait in line for fast passes.

Hi Everyone! Thanks so much for the replies. I'm just checking in quickly and then I'm off.

OHMari, thanks for that tip. I was wondering about that and found it very strange. For some reason, I got stuck in and around The Land that morning and no matter when I went back, the time said 20 minutes for Soarin. Although, when I used my fastpass and came out, it had gone up to 40 minutes, but that was around 11:30.

Thanks so much for reading! I'll check back in this afternoon.

AK of course!

IMG_0849.jpg
[/IMG]

Just so you have a little background here. Since I was a wee little one, my parents and I took vacations every year. Now, these places were always crowded and it was always during the peak season. My Dad would have it no other way. To this day, he loves a good crowd and gets quite upset if he goes someplace only to find everyone else has gone home. So, I get it honest. But, there wasn’t much of a crowd. Oh well! I didn’t spend much time there anyway.

IMG_0865.jpg
[/IMG]

You see, this is a trip for pleasure. I want to take my time and really enjoy the scenery. Hence why I have so many dog-gone pictures. Now, I ain’t no Ansel Adams. Heck, I ain’t even Annie Leibovitz. Heck, I can’t even take a picture that ain’t crooked. Heck, why am I saying ain’t all of a sudden…I digress.

I have to admit something else. AK is my favorite park…or at least in the top 4. That’s for sure. I just love all of the details they put into everything. They make even the smallest thing into something special. I’ve met some pretty fantastic cast members there too. All in all, I love to take in the place and use my time there to snap away all the crooked pictures I can manage to fire off. Why, just look at this.

IMG_1382.jpg
[/IMG]

Have you ever seen a park that puts that much detail into the ground you walk on?? Everytime I’m there, I discover something new.

I only spent about an hour there last night because I had to get over to AKL to partake in the delicious buffet at Boma. I stayed at this hotel last fall and I regret not getting a savannah room. I vow to come back someday and have one of those rooms. I love looking at the animals in both daytime and night.

I head off to AKL via the bus and head straight for…can you guess? Tick tock tick tock…time’s up. Yep, you guessed it. The bar! :drinking1 I proceeded to have myself a raspberry mojito on this night and it was pretty darn good. Hmm, I see a pattern forming here. Don’t you?

Don’t ya just hate buffets? The time goes by quickly, and your waistline gets bigger. I had some of the best slow cooked ribs of my life. No lie. I wouldn’t lie about something like that. I don’t even like ribs, quite honestly. They’re so messy. Oh, that’s another thing about me. Two things I don’t like about my food. 1) It better not be messy, and 2) I better not have to work for it. There. I’ve said my peace. Inevitably I’m surrounded by people in my life who love both. So, I spend a lot of time alone when I eat.

IMG_0931.jpg
[/IMG]

After dinner I go out to Arusha Rock to see if any of the animals were close. Boy were they! I must have spent 20 minutes trying to get a picture and this is the best I could get.

IMG_0943.jpg
[/IMG]

Well, enough of that. I have to get to MK for Wishes. Hey, I said this was a pleasure trip, but I never said it wasn’t packed full ‘o fun! Wouldn’t you know it. It was about 9:15 by this time, but I thought, hey, I’ve got plenty of time. Right?? NOT! We got there with 5 minutes to spare. It wasn’t too crowded so I picked a spot in the middle of Main Street and waited with the crowd.

IMG_0957.jpg
[/IMG]

Wow was it a madhouse when the fireworks were over. I decided to wait it out in some of the shops on Main Street, but I didn’t wait long enough. When I got to the bus stop, the line for Pop was H-U-G-E. I mean L-O-N-G. I mean, lay-down-and-make-your-bed-right-there-cause-you-ain’t-going-nowhere long. Whew! Luckily, I spied a free bench up near the front, so I plopped down and waited. And waited. And waited. And waited. They loaded 6 buses before I got up to get in line. All I heard were people coming up towards the front and being yelled at by the folks they went by. “Hey, the line for Pop is HERE!”. Well, I did get a nice pic of the Contemporary while I waited. It’s not that crooked. Ok, maybe it’s a little blurry, but I have trouble with that too. See these Wishes photos. Yep, that’s handheld and on fireworks mode b-a-b-y. I’m so glad I had that mojito to steady the shots!

IMG_0975.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0979.jpg
[/IMG]

That ended my night and just so you know, I didn’t make it in the bed until midnight. Have any of you fine folks managed to master the late night, early morning thing? If you have, you are my hero. I set my alarm for 8 am, and was off to dreamland.

What a great start. I am loving your pictures.

P.S. I am available for adoption. ;)

Howdy folks! Today is Thursday…I think. I’m still not too sure about the days, but who cares. I’m at Disney World, right! Woohoo!! I decided to go back to AK this morning and catch everything I didn’t get to last night. Well, my early morning ended up being around 9:30, but still not too bad. I boarded the bus and completely forgot it’s a two’fer. You know, a board-one-bus-get-two-stops for free. It also goes to Blizzard Beach. We stop at BB and are finally off to AK. I can’t wait to get there and head for the Safari. It’s one of my favorites. I really love Everest, but my favorite is still the Safari. So much so I grab me a fastpass on the way to the stand-by line. Which, by the way, said…can you guess boys and girls??

Yep, 20 minutes. It actually was only about 10, so I was onboard in no time. It was a pretty good show of animals, even in this heat, if I do say so myself. And I do. Say so. See?

IMG_1069.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_1084.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_1297.jpg
[/IMG]

I get off the Safari, which is always a good time, and head for the gorillas. I loves me some silverbacks baby! There was a huge male just sitting there. Like he was posing for all the fine folks to take his pic. Slap a tiara on him and I could swear he would be a stand-in for a pretty princess posing for her picture. He was as still as he could be.

IMG_1138.jpg
[/IMG]

After that, I thought, wow! The animals must really be in the mood to get their pic taken today. So, I obliged. I head off toward Asia as I wanted to get on the Yeti…eh…huh, I mean Expedition Everest. But something caught my eye and I was distracted.

IMG_1339.jpg
[/IMG]

It was the big cheese himself! I’m always a sucker for Mickey. So, I kinda forgot where I was headed and then I ran into the Flights of Wonder show. It was just about to start, and don’t ya know it. I’ve never seen it. So, I hopped in with everyone else and found a seat. The show was great and I have no clue why I’ve not stopped for this aviary delight before. See? I told ya. Everytime I’m at AK, I see/learn/do something new.

IMG_1209.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_1239.jpg
[/IMG]

After the show, I was starting to get a little hungry, so off I went to find Flame Tree. I’ve never eaten here before. You see, my favorite place at AK is Tusker House, but it’s closed right now.

IMG_1154.jpg
[/IMG]

I tell ya, the food is ok at Flame Tree, but the view at the sitting area is fantastic!

IMG_1316.jpg
[/IMG]

I really liked this spot. I even had a little friend stop by to say hello.

IMG_1320.jpg
[/IMG]

Hi little bunny!! He was so cute, but I wouldn’t have touched him with a ten foot pole. I got my fill and headed off in search of the Yeti. I knew he was around there somewhere. I just had to find him. Alas, I get to the line, which in my experience, has always run a singles line with the Fastpass line, but no. I’m told the singles line is not open today. Blah blah blah! That’s the beauty of being alone. Sooo, I decide not to wait the 30 minutes in stand-by and go back to Pop instead. I have 10 glorious days here, so there’s plenty of time to conquer that mountain!

I have an ADR at Mama Melrose at the Studios, so I’m headed over there in just a few minutes. I hope to see Fantasmic tonight, but for the life of me I can’t figure it out. The times guide says MGM closes at 8, but Fantasmic is not shown until 8:30. Oh well! I guess I’ll find out when I get there.

That’s it for now. Hang in there folks! Who knows what tomorrow will bring. Yeah, I know. You’re hangin on the edge of your seats. I see ya over there…just hangin…and waitin for me to post. Hey! If you want witty banter, head on over to Mel Happyhaunts trip report. I never promised I would be witty……………..or clever…………….or even spell words correctly. What do ya want from me anyway???

As always, I enjoy updating you guys and thanks for reading!!!

Note: I was trying to upload this report this afternoon, but right as I did, the boards went down. I didn’t have time to wait, so I’m uploading this tonight. Will finish today tomorrow. Confused yet??

Love love love your report!! (hello from Fredericksburg!)

How I envy you right now! I would love to try a solo trip (can't seem to get my brood together for another trip even tho we all want to go again so maybe I should just do it alone). You sound so much like me and what I would do - glad you're enjoying yourself! Awesome pics! :cheer2:

It tickles me to no end to have you folks respond to my little 'ol report. I appreciate it more than you know.

Cool a live report...maybe it is empty because most schools now across the country are back in session...

Great pics!

Avivasmom, you know that's exactly why I booked this week. It's an awesome time to come to the World. P.S. you have the cutest pic in your siggy!

I'm loving the trippie! You're pictures are making me homesick!

Aww! Shadoe, I'm sorry you're homesick, but I hope it's gotcha wanting to come back. I haven't even left and I do!

Great report! Want to adopt me???:)

Hi winkers! I most certainly do.....................not. But thanks for asking. :goodvibes

Love the live report and the pics are awesome! Thanks

LAH

LAH, you are most welcome. I have enjoyed reading so many trip reports on the board. I just want to return the favor.

What a great start. I am loving your pictures.

P.S. I am available for adoption. ;)

tinawv, thanks so much for the shout out! I love that you love my pictures. I just hope I can keep it up as the week goes on.

P.S.S. Yep! Don't want to adopt you either. ;)

Love love love your report!! (hello from Fredericksburg!)

How I envy you right now! I would love to try a solo trip (can't seem to get my brood together for another trip even tho we all want to go again so maybe I should just do it alone). You sound so much like me and what I would do - glad you're enjoying yourself! Awesome pics! :cheer2:

Hey heaven2dc! Holla! I'm in Richmond. Well, I'm not IN Richmond right NOW, as you know. But Holla anyway!! I can't seem to get anyone to come with me, but that's fine by me. I can do what I want, when I want, how I want, and well, you know the rest. I love it! Thanks for reading and keeping up.

:lmao: I've tried to get several people to adopt me, but no one's willing.............:confused3 Maybe it's my naturalism and refusing to shower or wear deodorant.;)

Your pictures of AK are gorgeous!

Soooo sorry to leave my peeps hangin....all 5 of you. But! Never fear! Another fascinating story will be up real soon. Or, just another load of doggie doo :confused3 whichever.

Yesterday was a loooonngg day. No breaks for me! So no update for you. I'm working on uploading pics now as I plan on a late day over at Epcot, so hang in there. It's a-coming.

I took out of here faster than you can say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and headed for the Studios. I didn’t have a whole lot of time before my ADR at Mama’s, so I decided to see the Muppets. On my way over, I spy me some streetmosphere. I rarely get to see such things as I’m always in a hurry to get to the next ride.

IMG_1417.jpg
[/IMG]

It’s so nice not to have to rush this trip. I can’t tell ya.

I hang a left towards Gertie and search for Kermit and the gang. Now which way do I go?

IMG_1434.jpg
[/IMG]

Aha! Straight ahead to Muppet command. Kermit is sooo cute in that one. Not like I know of another one as I don’t see him much anymore, but he’s still cute. It’s a little dated but I always enjoy seeing the Muppet gang.

IMG_1444.jpg
[/IMG]

I'm not too far from Mama’s when I exit Muppets, but I still have a little time. So, I head into a couple of shops to kill some time. I decide that before I leave, I have to buy a T-shirt that says “Disney MGM Studios” on it. Just for the memories.

IMG_1406.jpg
[/IMG]

Despite some less than glowing reviews I’ve read about Mama Melrose’s, I go back to place time and time again. I like the ambiance and the food isn’t bad either. I had the mixed greens with gorgonzola, the pepperoni flatbread and for dessert, the Honey Hazelnut and Ricotta cheesecake. In the words of Rachel Ray….YUMMO! There wasn't a bar to hang out in, but I made up for it at dinner. 1/2 a carafe of sangria later, and all was right with the world.

IMG_1466.jpg
[/IMG]

After I left Mama and her lively kitchen, I went over to the streets of New Yawk. You know what I’m tawking about, don’t yous. Where I found this sign.

IMG_1446.jpg
[/IMG]

Where in the corner I see this

IMG_1448.jpg
[/IMG]

I don’t know why I was fascinated by that, but it made me giggle. Then I saw this in one of the windows and it scared me. :eek:

IMG_1469.jpg
[/IMG]

Since when was it cool to use a heart as a mouth and commas as eyes. Too weird for me! All of a sudden I notice the sky is getting pretty ominous looking. Now, I’ve been here since Tuesday and haven’t experienced any rain. I know. You’re shaking your head too. This time I thought, we’re gonna get it good. But we didn’t. Yet.

IMG_1490.jpg
[/IMG]

I wanted to catch Fantasmic while I was here, so I head over to the Hollywood Hills Amphitheater to watch Mickey overcome evil. I always have tried to take pics of this show, but it’s a no-go. They are always just horrible. So, no pics for you!

Sorry folks to disappoint. I know. I’m a failure :sad2:

This pretty much wraps up Thursday. I headed back to Pop ahead of the crowd this time. Thankyouverymuch! I was on the first bus back and in beddy-bye land in no time flat.

Stay tuned….the exciting week that seems to never end at Pop Century continues.

:lmao: I've tried to get several people to adopt me, but no one's willing.............:confused3 Maybe it's my naturalism and refusing to shower or wear deodorant.;)

Your pictures of AK are gorgeous!

Aww! Now that just makes me sad. Anybody want a winkers???

Sad, sad, sad. I would advise anyone who's coming to the World this week, to not only bring deodorant, but wear it. Lots of it. Everytime I come back to Pop for a break, I load up on the stuff. There's nothing like being on the bus at the end of a long day with a bunch of folks and their BO. Peeewwww!

Thanks for the shout out on my pics!

Hey!! I like to keep you on your toes. What can I say? These days are flying by, I’ll tell ya. Pretty soon it’ll be time for me to go back to my old boring life. You know. The one where it’s all work and no play. :sad2:

*sigh* But for now, here I am at the wonderful, glorious, exciting Pop Century resort. I picked this resort because I knew no matter the crowd level at the parks, this place would be packed. And I was right. Right on da money! I love this place. It’s so full of energy. We’ll talk about this place a little at the end of my report. For now, I have to stay on track. My memory ain’t what it used to be. It used to not be much, but now it’s very much not much. Catch my drift??

I decided to go back to the Studios and see what I could see. I didn’t get to do much while there the night before, so I’m heading in for the kill today. First, I go over to this.

IMG_1504.jpg
[/IMG]

Everytime I ride that thing the first drop always surprises me. I know it’s coming, but I still don’t see it. A little side story here. Last year when I rode it, there were 2 gentlemen behind me in line. When we got onto the elevator, I was in the top row at the very end on the right (facing the elevator). The 2 guys climbed in after me and we proceeded to watch the show. We get to the first drop and the guy beside me grabs my arm for dear life and buries his head in the other guy’s shoulder. Right as the picture was taking, he’s hanging onto me and has his face buried behind the other guy. I’m laughing my behind off at this point and couldn’t wait to check out the pic. When we get off, he tells me “You looked like you were scared and I was just trying to help you” :lmao: . That pic is priceless. I bought it, they bought it, and I think several folks in line behind me bought it cause they got a kick out of it.

Good times!!!

Anywho. I get off the Tower and decide I want a little movie action. Great movie action, that is.

IMG_1493.jpg
[/IMG]

On the way I see a few characters.

IMG_1525.jpg
[/IMG]

Ah The Great Movie Ride! As usual, we saved the day from the bad guys. My day has had a pretty good start so far. It turns out, it would be a pretty good day because I spent most of my time sitting while in the park. Now, you know how it is. You either spend most of your time walking or in lines……………..or both. Yep! This was turning into a pretty darn good day.

I check my handy dandy times guide and spy that Indy is about to start. Well, don’t ya know. I just head on over there so I can sit some more.

IMG_1544.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_1558.jpg
[/IMG]

Oh no! What ever will he do!!!!!

IMG_1568.jpg
[/IMG]

Why save the day, of course. Can you say POW!

IMG_1605.jpg
[/IMG]

Whew! I’ve been here a couple of hours and we’ve saved the world from the bad guys. Twice!

I have the handy dandy times guide handy again, so I see Lights, Motors, Action is getting ready to start. By this time, I’m getting a little hungry, so I go in for a pretzel first. I hit up Herbies and take a seat next to the entrance. I watch the crazy people flock in like birds. I’m thinking, hey. I’m alone, I can sit anywhere. This is gonna be easy. And it was………..kind of. I have to head way over to the far, far, far away side of things. A place visited by no man. Ever. But, I’m happy I’m sitting so I grin and watch the show.

IMG_1722.jpg
[/IMG]

I’ve seen this thing 10’s of 20’s of times, and I keep thinking they’re gonna crash. They never do. I would hate to be that guy standing down there with all the action though. I didn’t notice him til I downloaded my pics. What a job that must be.

I get out and head towards New Yawk again, and who do I see?? Why it’s Mulch, Sweat and Shears! And look. Yoda is with them. How nice of them to let him sit up there and jam out with them.

IMG_1843.jpg
[/IMG]

I decide it's ride time, but what do I do? My buds over at the Rockin Roller Coaster are down for the count. Can you dig it? So, I decide to take a trip to the Endor moon. When…………who do I spy with my eye??

IMG_1858.jpg
[/IMG]

Who is that masked man!! VADER!! Woohoo!!!!!!! If any of you fine folks want to meet & greet him and the storm troopers, head on over to Tatooine Traders. I’m not sure of the times they come out, but they’re definitely there.

After I safely make it back from Endor, that ominous sky is back.

IMG_1870.jpg
[/IMG]

:sad2: I just know we’re gonna get it. This time. And down it pours.

IMG_1879.jpg
[/IMG]

And pours

IMG_1884.jpg
[/IMG]

So I wait.

And wait.

And wait.

For about 20 minutes. Just me and about 20 of my best friends. Under a space fit only for about 3 people. Oh well! Good times I say.

The sun decides it’s going to come back out and play just in time for the Stars, Motor Cars, Cars, & Stars parade. I can never remember the name of that thing and I don’t have time to look it up. You know the one.

IMG_1934.jpg
[/IMG]

Woohoo! It looks like the gangs all here.

By this time, it’s getting close to my ADR at the Rose & Crown. Since I’m at the Studios, I take the handy dandy boat right on over to Epcot. I’ve ridden these boats many times, but I believe we made record time. The docks at the Swan & Dolphin are closed for refurb, so we skipped those. Why, look who hitched a ride!

IMG_1963.jpg
[/IMG]

Heeeeyyyy! What’re you looking at!!!

The ducks finally take off and we’re on our way. Why the crowds at Epcot aren’t too bad. Not too bad at all.

IMG_1977.jpg
[/IMG]

Hey, who said they could open some of the booths for the Food & Wine Festival. I certainly didn’t. But they did it anyway.

IMG_1983.jpg
[/IMG]

I walked around and took some more pics. I know. Surprises you, doesn’t it. I know I’m surprised. When I walk into my favorite section………..Japan. Well, it’s at least in the top 11 or 20 spots at Epcot anyway. I love to go back into the back of this store where the food is. I am just fascinated by what’s in there. Like……….

IMG_2006.jpg
[/IMG]

And the ever favorite…

IMG_2012.jpg
[/IMG]

I took the obligatory pic of the now nekkid ball.

IMG_2030.jpg
[/IMG]

I walked around a lot taking more photos than you can ever imagine. Half of which I end up deleting because I suck so bad at taking them. But, that’s ok. Thank goodness it’s digital and not film. Otherwise, I wouldn’t even bother.

I head out International Gateway towards the boat again, as I have a pressing engagement to get to. La Nouba. 9 pm showing. I was trying to figure the best and fastest way to get over to Downtown Disney. So, I figure I’ll hop on a bus at the Boardwalk and away I will go. NOT! Man, if I ever stay there, I will definitely rent a car. Or bring my own. It took forever to get over to Pleasure Island. That’s all I’m going to say on that one.

La Nouba never fails to amaze me. I’m sitting beside some folks from Peoria, IL and they’re seeing it for the first time. I saw it back in 2005, so it wasn’t new to me, but boy did they enjoy it.

IMG_0009.jpg
[/IMG]

And that my friends, ends another night at The World. I got back to Pop around 11:30 and hit the hay.

I’m headed over to World Showcase to do a little shopping and drinking. If ya know what I mean. ;) I likes me some margaritas in Mexico. Then I’m headed over to Downtown for some shopping. Sooo, that’s it for now. I’ll check with yous guys later!!

As always, thanks for reading! Or tolerating my babble. One of the two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter