• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Whew-I am on a roll!

grover

DIS Veteran
I have been on a major scrapping roll this last couple of weeks!!

I have finished matted quotes for 2 different disney swaps, nuggets for a berry picking swap,tags for a mother/son swap,and am half done title squares for a father son swap!

I have also scrapped a sliding at the park and new years eve page and 2 page birthday layout.
I picked up a roll of developed film today and plan on scrapping soccer,chess club and running club.

Today we were up at 5:40 am, my DS who is 9 ran in the Manitoba Marathon-he did the 2.6 mile run! It is his first marathon and it was a great experience-wants to do another one! Of course I got a whole ton of pictures of him before the race at the starting gate and coming thru the finish line! I hope they turn out well. Dad was in charge of the video camera!

Yesterday I went shopping at the LSS-all paper was 20% off so I stocked up and am ready to scrap all these pics! With all the swaps I am in I will also have alot of nice things to work with as well.

If anyone has any neat ideas for any the pages I said I'll be doing let me know!

Happy Scrapping
Grover in Winnipeg
:D

Grover, you are positively inspirational! :D Awesome job! And congratulations to your ds on running his first marathon -- that's very impressive!

I'm planning to do some work on the scrapbook for our May WDW trip this a.m. while ds and I watch the Red Wings victory parade. ;)

WOW! My head is spinning after reading all of that! Kewl with the marathon. My brother is a runner and does several a year...
I worked hard on the teacher book and now I am resting HAHA till Sat. I go to my first all day scrap hosted at a local hotel. It should be fun. It is with Scrap in a snap so I am very excited to see their product line.
I also just got the summer schedule from my LSS and may take a class on chalks and some title classses. Plus I spoke today with my DD teacher who I have gone to her house with CM and she plans to run several in her home over the summer so I should have a very scrappy summer!
I want to finish DD school album this week and get organized for Sat. Not sure what I want to work on...

Congrats! Sounds like you've done a great job and good luck to your DS.

Lisa

Wow! Im impressed! I sell scrapbooking paper piecings etc. on ebay, and therefore rarely get around to doing my own pages! lol! You are really accomplishing a lot!!!! Keep up the good work, and good luck to your son!

I was just thinking that a running shoe with real eyelets and a fiber shoestring might be a fun addition to a layout for a marathon. I'm into eyelets, can you tell? :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter