Whew! Got my ADR's!

Kennywife

Sometimes miracles take a little time
Ok, so I didn't get the ones for Chef Mickey, Le Cellier, or WCC, but I think I did pretty good considering!

11/29--2 p.m. 50's Prime Time
11/30--9:35 a.m. Kouzzina
12/1--8:55 a.m.--Grand Floridian Cafe
12/2--6 p.m. House of Blues

I'm still debating whether to book Raglan Road or not. I :lovestruc that place, but since my hubby and I always go there and I'm going solo this time, I feel like I'm cheating on pookie. (DH). :rotfl:

Anna

Congratulations on getting your ADRs....doesn't it feel good to get that over with? Last night I was able to finalize and tweak my ADRs to the way that I wanted it to be. When I first made them, they just didn't flow right, they were all over the place. Now I can rest easy and just count down til our trip which is 69 days away :scared1:. I don't know what I am going to do with myself. I had been constantly been on the dining line looking at ADRs so I can tweak my schedule, and now that I have finally been able to do it, what am I going to do????? I know...Go Shopping!!!!! :goodvibes.

Anyways, I wouldn't worry too much about not getting the ADRs that you were hoping for. I for a long time wanted to switch out my dates for our CRT dinner, we originally had CRT on our MVMCP night, but felt that we were cutting too close to our party, and since we paid the $200 to go, we didn't want to be eating through it. So every morning, noon, and night I was on Disney's website AND on the phone looking for either a better time or another date....nothing. Well finally, last night I found one lonely ADR left. Even though it is at 8:10pm (which we never eat that late), I took it, because we already are eating at Tony's for a late lunch, so it does work out in the end (plus MK is open til 11pm that night). So the moral to the story is, never give up, keep trying, and horde the phone and your computer because someone is bound to cancel an ADR sometime. Good luck and have an awesome trip :thumbsup2

Congrats on your ADR's.
I can make mine on Saturday. So excited, but nervous at the same time-considering that we will be there over Christmas and so many people are already posting about lack of ADR's for this time frame.

Ok, so I didn't get the ones for Chef Mickey, Le Cellier, or WCC, but I think I did pretty good considering!

11/29--2 p.m. 50's Prime Time
11/30--9:35 a.m. Kouzzina
12/1--8:55 a.m.--Grand Floridian Cafe
12/2--6 p.m. House of Blues

I'm still debating whether to book Raglan Road or not. I :lovestruc that place, but since my hubby and I always go there and I'm going solo this time, I feel like I'm cheating on pookie. (DH). :rotfl:

Anna

YAY! Your ADRs are a lot like mine for our trip later this fall! We didn't do Grand Floridian, but the rest we are doing. I think if you love Raglan Road your DH will understand if you go there. Just tell him you are going to think about him throughout the whole meal (and you probably will since you usually go with him!).

Have a great trip!

Looks great! Keep trying for any restaurants you want. I've been tweaking my plans around too, and so far, I've been able to get all of the ADRs I wanted!! I just booked Hoop De Doo this morning for our trip in Nov.

Have a great trip!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter