Whew--finally did it!

SueEllen

<font color=red>Proud Iced Tea Snob<br><font color
What a busy day. I decided with the impending arrival of our new little baby boy that it was time to try to register for what we needed. OH MY!!! Things are so different now that it has been 11 years later! The gadgets and gizmos--whodathunk?
Well, since we got rid of everything we had for Tara last summer, the time had come to go looking at baby items. 5 hours later :earseek: I finally finished going through babysrus to register for what we needed. I didn't even get to everything I'm sure, but tried to hit as much as possible. I had no idea that it would be so much work :rolleyes:
They have some of the coolest things out nowadays. It was fun looking, but it was VERY tiring. I had been collecting "mypoints" and saving them up. I traded them in for Toysrus gift certificates, and had enough to get the stroller/car seat that we wanted. That was VERY helpful. Did you know that they even list that darn baby registry online? Within a few minutes of finishing up, I had an email confirmation in my inbox with the registry info! That is FAST!
Well, anyway, I just wanted to share my experience with you all.
Now, just to get that darn room cleared out so that I can get it set up for the baby! (that's another HUGE project!) :p
Sue Ellen

I love some of the new gadgets. Friend just had their first and some of the things are so cool, and practical.

Where were disposable bibs when I needed them 16 years ago. Well I guess if I hang on long enough I may need them again in about 30 years but for myself this time.

Big congrats and PD! :bounce: Must be exciting!
But you don't want those nasty ol' sharp pointed things in the house with a baby around! ;) Time for a pin sale? :jester: :) :jester:

Hey Sue Ellen.... The room you need to clear out??? Its it the one you have your PINS in??? If so I have some extra room at my house and would be willing to store them for you:smooth: ...

awwww Sue Ellen.......I did not even know you were expecting.......CONGRATS!

and yes.....it is a bit overwhelming.......my DS is 8....and wow........things have CHANGED so much since him!

And way to go with the points! YOU GO GIRL!

I also have plenty of room for pin storage! lol

Lynnie

POINTS???? What points? I'm a grandma (Nannie) so this sounds like info that would be most helpful!

Congrats to you and your family on the good news!

Actually that room is my "Disney" and "Barbie" room. I'm not sure WHAT we are going to do with all of our collectibles (snow globes, CM items, Lithos, dolls, bears, etc...)!

Anyone need some Barbies? I have about a 1000 of them that I need to do something with SOON! I'm hoping to get most of the Disney things put away in my room somewhere (where--I don't know!)

What I really need is a larger house! Oh, and yes, the pins are in that room too!!!!

Brise Nanny--the points I have been saving are through "my points." It is a bonus rewards program. If you would like more info on it, just let me know.

Sue Ellen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter