Wheres your favorite place in WDW?

I could spend an entire day in either Adventureland or the World Showcase. But if I had to choose one it would definitely be the World Showcase for the food and booze lol.

HaveBLT_WillTravel said:
Well my favourite spot is definitely not the Canadian Pavilion in Epcot! I'm with Rosie on Main Street USA at night. I love the lights.

Lol....agreed on that one!!

I do love when you walk into the Morocco pavilion and get inside the "casbah" and you totally feel like your in some exotic marketplace overseas!
Of course walking inside Mexico mid day to find yourself outside at night is an amazing feeling that i never tire of!

Gosh, it's hard to say! Ever since I worked as a CM back in 2003-2004 (International Program), I have a huge affinity for Epcot - and my "old workplace", Norway pavilion (particularly the bakery and the restaurant). This was right before it became all character meal - we only had princess breakfasts at that time.

So around World Showcase at night - best mood ever. Also, I think the boardwalk behind Epcot is such a quiet pleasure for escaping a rushed park during the day. You can stroll all the way over to the Fantasia minigolf and just have a serene golf session before you dive into the odd yet wonderful Epcot atmosphere once again.

Oh, but the whole place... it all invokes such different moods. Animal Kingdom is also such a place of harmonious comfort. :-)

I'm going to have to go with sitting down for breakfast at Kona Cafe with my family. It's been our family tradition for many years to have breakfast there on our first day. When I am there I know we are starting vacation at our favorite place in the world...it's a great feeling every time!

My favorite place in all of Disney World is World Showcase at dusk. Just as the sun is going down, the street lights begin to glow, lighted reflections start showing up in the water, and the ambiance turns to warm and romantic. Walking arm in arm, with an alcoholic beverage, and admiring the view... priceless. (P.S. I can't help but giggle like a hormone-raging teenager every time I see that phallic wall in Morocco! I've taken so many pictures with that thing HAHAHAHA!) :lmao:

My favorite place's at WDW is having a delicious lemon drop drink on the porch of Crockets Tavern at Fort Wilderness before going to the Hoop.
And my other favorite place is at Epcot/France - sitting at one of those tables near the lake and drinking a Grande Mariner Orange Slush!!

I love to cruise around the world showcase area, have a late lunch at one of the countries there. Ride on mexico, norway and then see the area transform at night. Finishing the evening with an ice cold brew and watch illuminations.

This isnt technically in WDW, but I think its close enough. I really love the Orlando airport because once Im there I start to feel the magic. Seeing all the signs for magical express and the small Disney store there, I cant take the stupid looking grin off my face there.

I love the island off of Italy in World Showcase. It's my favorite spot to catch Illuminations....most of the countries are right in front of you, and, if it's a clear night, you can see Wishes too.

That's a really tough one, but I have to also go with Main Street in MK. For me it's the heart and soul of WDW. I also love Epcot. I love the landscaping in the Canadian Pavilian and sitting in the back of the UK pavilian where the band plays (we really miss the British Invasion!).

I'm with Jimmie.. Main Street USA is my number 1 place to be. If I go to the part with my partner, or family, or just friends, I will often ask for some time alone just so that I can hang around on Main Street alone and not hold up everyone's plans to hit all of the rides on their itinerary. A close second is to walk down Liberty Square.

Christmas time in DHS standing where the Streets of America intersect watching the dancing lights! I LOVE it!

On any other given day..... Walking down Main Street in MK. My heart just races with excitement every time!

I enjoy almost anyplace in Epcot, but the quiet section between Universe of Energy and Wonders Of Life is nice and serene. Although I don't smoke anymore, when I used to smoke I always enjoyed that smoking area back there because it was so quiet with nice, mellow BGM.

...and like a lot of folks have said, anywhere in World Showcase at night!

Love this question!
My favorite place at WDW is the sitting on the front porch of Crockett's Tavern in one of the rocking chairs with a nice adult beverage in hand waiting for the Hoop Dee Doo!

Fun question!

My place would have to be at the Osbourn lights. All of my Dinsey trips are in December. So if I was to go when the lights weren't up, I would say my second favorite place would be Epcot - Germany. I love sitting out in the middle. Lots of energy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter