WHERE's WOODY?

buckeev

RedNeck Mouseketeer
OK...I know we've seen him in the parks...but has anybody seen him "lately" at the hotel's dining rooms?...If so, do you remember what night of the week. :goodvibes
Hoping to catch him on a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday in April. I may even add an extra night, if it means seeing him. Gage is BONKERs for WOODY!!! :rolleyes2

Woody from Toy Story? Did you ask this question in the Disney section? I know we've always seen him in Frontier land.

Woody from Toy Story? Did you ask this question in the Disney section? I know we've always seen him in Frontier land.

LOL...Woody Woodpecker. ;)
At Universal...
He used to be at the On site restaurants, but we haven't seen him...numbe one son is wanting some beak time with the big red bird! :sad2:

buckeev said:
LOL...Woody Woodpecker. ;)
At Universal...
He used to be at the On site restaurants, but we haven't seen him...numbe one son is wanting some beak time with the big red bird! :sad2:

Lol! Ahhh...I didn't even connect the two. I don't remember ever seeing Woody Woodpecker. I just asked my older boys and they said the same thing. Maybe we just weren't paying attention. :)

Well last July is not exactly "lately" but we saw woody woodpecker with scooby doo between Jakes and Islands restaurants.....just hanging around.
I made straight for Scooby and didnt see ww at first.......he crept up behind me......much to the delight of everyone around.....and gave me the biggest fright! It was very funny. How you can miss that colourful bird I'll never know.
They were just finishing up for the night it was around 10pm.

It was just over a year ago, when we were in a store looking for a t-shirt mid-morning, and the store was quiet. Woody came up, picked out a shirt and held it up to me, nodded and gave a high five, then walked off. Then I thought to yell wait and get the husband to come take a picture. No handler around or anything. I didn't choose to get the shirt he recommended for me.

I would bet on Woody Woodpecker. He can be crafty. :)

We did see him at Islands but it has been a few years since we were there. I'm glad that he's still in the parks - he's so cute!

I talked to a very PATIENT employee at Royal Pacific-(those folks are SOOO helpful)-and they told me Woody sometimes just appears there with little or no warning. She also said Portofino Bay's restaurant has him there more often, but still unpredictable....
More phone calls to make...;)

I was there in late January and saw him at the port of entry in island of adventure. It was adventure woody.

I saw Woody & Winnie together at Universal on 1/13. I keep a list of my most recent character sightings on my page:

https://sites.google.com/site/uocharacterhunt/

Woody%3AWinnie%20HS.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter