Where's Tigger?

the other micki

Mouseketeer
Of these two places, where am I most likely to find Tigger - UK in the World Showcase at Epcot or in AK near Flame Tree BBQ? :tigger:

Funny, I guess I never looked for him there because he's so easy to find in the Magic Kingdom in Toontown and under the hat in MGM. OH and at the character lunch at the Crystal Palace!

I'd also like to know where to find him in Epcot and AK.

We have seen him in both of those places, but I think he is in AK more often.
As at guest relations the day you enter either park and they should be able to tell you if and when Tigger will be that day.

Tigger, Pooh, Eeyore & Piglet are at AK every day (at least when I was there) just to the right before the entrance to Dino Land USA. We always get great pics as it's out of the way and not everyone notices it.

The places we've seen Tigger is character lunch at Crystal Palace, main street hub in Magic Kingdom, MGM studios (the trailers) and at Epcot on the way to the World Showcase from the bus that stops periodically.

Out of those two locations, I'd say Flame Tree. In the past few years, I always seem to miss Tigger at the UK and see only Pooh, Eeyore, and Mary Poppins, but I've always seen Tigger at the AK location every time I've been.

Go up to any CM and they should (either themselves or direct you to someone else who can) be able to call a "Character Hotline" and can tell you exactly where and when Tigger (or any character) will be appearing. I used to do it all the time as a CM while working in Toontown.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter