• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where's the best place to order genuine printer ink ?

sorchamac

Do what you like, like what you do.
Hi,

I need to order some printer ink cartridges, and I don't want to get remanufactured ones off ebay (they ruined my last printer). Where do you get the best deals for genuine HP cartridges?

Thanks for any info!

Sally

Hi!
I order all of my ink from 123inkjets.com - I have an Epson Stylus printer (not an HP) but they carry all types of cartridges for various printers. The products are not recycled - they are original cartridges - just an off-name (I think it is G & G). The prices are ridiculously low (I pay $4.99 or so for black ink) and they offer free shipping! PLUS, if you go to www.naughtycodes.com and type in 123injets you can usually find an additional code for a percentage off. I've been using this company for about a year and have never had a problem with the ink. Good luck! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter