Where's the best place to buy disney stateroom door magnets?

fairytalelover

DIS Veteran
I would like to dress up our door but dont want to spend a fortune. Any suggestions? Shopping sites etc???

I find designs on here, print and laminate them (I have a cheap laminator from Amazon) and then glue magnets to the back. Other than that though, I'd say Etsy. I've seen a lot there.

I'm thinking about sending a design from here to vistaprint. I would really like to find actual magnets and everyone I have found online who does them is just doing laminated cardboard.

i make them - print up things,cut them up, laminate them, slap on some magnets. done!

They sell some at the stores on the ship...but they are not customized.

I would like to dress up our door but dont want to spend a fortune. Any suggestions? Shopping sites etc???
I make them. I haven't put any on my website yet because I just started making them. You're more than welcome to message me and I can send you some pics.

Last edited:
If it is tropical cruise go check out dollar store. I bought these flimsy cardboard cutouts of like palm trees and coconuts etc in a pack then bought magnets at Walmart and stuck to back.

You can buy printable magnetic "paper" and print them yourself. You'd just have to click "print" after inserting the paper. ;)

On the magic now agree they are on sale in the shops, captain mickey and frozen and pirates. Care the doors due to over painting home made ones fall off.

I sell them. I haven't put any on my website yet because I just started making them. You're more than welcome to message me and I can send you some pics.

You may not be aware of this but there is no soliciting or self promoting allowed on the board.

MJ

There are lovely people on this particular forum that will make something for you at no charge, just look on their photo bucket pages and ask them to customize and they are more than happy.
I have done this many times and then I just download the picture to my computer and buy magnet paper and print them off.
Its simple and inexpensive. I paid $10 for magnet paper at Office Max. I think there are 6 or 8 8X10 sheets in one pack.

Etsy... is great. I've gotten lots of magnets from there. You can have them personalized too. Also... Shutterfly does magnets too. You have to do a little bit of work though, like pick the picture to have made into a magnet. Both of these locations you choose the design and pay and someone else makes it happen and it arrives in your mail box ready to go.

You may not be aware of this but there is no soliciting or self promoting allowed on the board.

MJ
I wasn't aware. I've seen others that make them so I just assumed. I wasn't "selling" them I was just offering to make them for free.

Reactions: WDE
I wasn't aware. I've seen others that make them so I just assumed. I wasn't "selling" them I was just offering to make them for free.

Ok, but since you said you sell them it seemed like you were advertising. No harm done, I know many posters don't know all the board guidelines. Of course you can offer to make them for free for anyone as you are right, there are tons of threads with templates and offers to make magnets.

You can find the board guidelines here:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/guidelines.htm

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter