where's the best cat 6/deck 6 rooms?

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
Just wondering. They assigned us back past the aft elevators. But before the cat 7s

Barb!

You're finally going!

We stayed in 6620. We liked it so much we booked it for the 11/30 cruise. We are going in Sept, and staying in 6620. Very nice location. Very little hall noise, elevator noise, and the motion of the ship is less pronounced, albiet a bit unpredictable. (I think that's why they put most of the dining rooms aft.) I didnt notice engine noise, but maybe I just got used to it. Have a great time!

REMEMBER THE MAGIC!:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Tracy

We've been a little more forward than that 6538/6536 but they all seem pretty good to me. And for us, deck 6 is a great location.

Deb

Which put us Forward... the elevators dropped us right at the Walt Disney Theatre. I suppose it would all depend on what interests you had... With being forward we did do some walking... but that just helped burn off all the extra food our servers brought us during meal time!!!;)

We have been in 6578 on deck six (staying in 6596 next time) and honestly there was no difference at all between that and 7118 the next cruise or 5130 the following one. I do like deck six as it is very convient to go up or down, although I liked deck five and seven too :) You will have a great time no matter where you are on the ship!

My vote for the best cabin, would be 6656....the location was perfect. Right at the midship elevators and staircase!! We absolutlely loved our stay in this cabin.

Kathy

We stayed in 6622. It was a nice room and verandah....however we did have lots of kids running the halls and seemed like there must be some room across from our cabin where the stateroom hosts get supplies because we heard quite a bit of noise from them banging around stuff. This would not make not choose this cabin again though.

The hallway on this side of the ship was much narrower than the opposite side...my SIL and BIL were over in 6154... and I noticed this when we were walking to get them and them up to the elevators. We all liked deck 6.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter