Where's the action for 2012 GayDays?

FosterFox

Earning My Ears
Okay. This is my first GayDays ever and I want it to be action-packed, memorable, and hot. I have the hotel at the Doubletree—569 dollars, goyim—a steamer trunk full of swimsuits, tank tops and shoes (that's the only thing I'm told I would be wearing). I don't want to end up in the poorhouse because I bought tickets to every event; I want to pick two GOOD parties to attend. Thoughts?

I've always heard the parties at Typhoon Lagoon (Beachball I think is it's name) are a blast. Never been as me in a Speedo would frighten everyone away. LOL!

Okay. This is my first GayDays ever and I want it to be action-packed, memorable, and hot. I have the hotel at the Doubletree—569 dollars, goyim—a steamer trunk full of swimsuits, tank tops and shoes (that's the only thing I'm told I would be wearing). I don't want to end up in the poorhouse because I bought tickets to every event; I want to pick two GOOD parties to attend. Thoughts?

I hear the Typhoon Lagoon party isn't very PG-13 lol. But then again none of the pool parties at the host hotel are either. I think all of the parties will be memorable and hot. If you're staying at the host hotel, I think the pool parties are free.

I also agree with Riptide, this will be our third and its a LOT of fun. Also, the party at Universal Studios on Saturday. www.markbakerevents.com

Nothing like a park all to yourself. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter