Where's Photopass at World Showcase?

zan65

Mouseketeer
We arrive 12/6 late afternoon for start of grand gathering & head right to World Showcase for 1st dinner ADR. Would love to get some photos as we arrive (and get our photopass started), but not sure where to look for Photopass photographers in that area of Epcot. Anyone have ideas?

The only ones I remember were with Pooh & friends in the UK toy shop, and in front of the temple in China. We chatted with the one in China while waiting for the acrobats. He told us that in Epcot, the Photopass photographers have some leeway to follow you around a bit and take pictures in different places, not just where they are standing.

Photopass is usually just as you walk in the mail gates using Spaceship Earth as a background. Also, usually just past the fountain on your way to World Showcase. I have found them in Morocco in front of the fountain there, in China under the archway, France by the fountains, on the bridge leading to/from France by the International Gateway, and in England in front of the Chip shop. All of these may change, and aren't always there, esp at opening.

All as above plus in Germany near Biergarten and sometimes in Norway. There is a list posted on wdwinfo and allears (or at least there was before we went last year!)

We were there two weeks ago for our wedding and we found PhotoPass photographers near the International Gateway and we also so one in France.

My DH's groomsmen got some photos in the UK during our Dessert Party.

Linda

Here's a map from Disney's photopass website that shows locations.

We had pics taken by the fountains immediately upon entering (thanks Hurricane Ike for the great windblown look).

We also had one at the Snow White & Dopey meet & greet right outside of Germany.

HTH! :wizard:

We've seen them in every country at various times. The ones I like the best are the ones we have had taken at night.

There was one right as you entered WS from FW and took our photo in front of the Christmas tree last week.

We saw quite a few of them in WS.
We had our picture taken with Snow White (cannot recall the country). Aladdin in Morocco.
Mulan in China.
Pinocchio & Gheppetto (sp) in Italy.
Donald in Mexico.

Sounds like they can be all over.

When we were there last Oct this guy took some pics as we were waiting to see the British Invasion (UK) then later as we got to China he was there again! - we got some great unposed pics, he just kept snapping away :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter