Where's Our Trip?

Christyvoltron

Mouseketeer
My husband and I (and another group of friends) signed up for the trip to Egypt on April 24 through May 3, 2012. Imagine my surprise when I logged on yesterday to find out whether or not the November and December trips are still listed (they are not) and come to find out our trip is no longer on the list. No phone call. No letter. Just gone. And we were literally days away from booking our air. Let's just say I am NOT a happy camper. Anybody know what happened to our trip?

Hey, Christy! I would definitely call ABD. That *has* to be an error on the website. I can't imagine them canceling it without informing you guys.

My *guess* would be that when they moved in the new dates for 2012, they moved all the old dates off, not thinking that they should really leave the ones from last year for 2012.

Sayhello

Glad it all worked out, Christy! I'm doing great! I *just* returned from my Knights & Lights ABD! I hope to start posting my Trip Report *really* soon!

Hey, did you ever find your hat in Barcelona?

Sayhello

Yes! It was a miracle. We went to the bus stop and Tom got on and off probably 20 buses and we were just going to call it a day when the last bus came by and the hat had been collected by the bus people but no scarf so he went up on the upper deck and the scarf (from Florence) had blown onto a seat 2-3 rows in front of where he had left the hat. Tears, tears, happy hugs -- and the traveling hat is now TRULY a traveling hat. We will be taking a cruise down the Eastern Seaboard next month (not Disney) and I'll be taking my beloved traveling hat and begin looking for another scarf from those travels.

I'm looking forward to hearing about your trip to London and Paris. That was a wonderful trip when we went. I'm sure yours was as well.

Yes! It was a miracle. We went to the bus stop and Tom got on and off probably 20 buses and we were just going to call it a day when the last bus came by and the hat had been collected by the bus people but no scarf so he went up on the upper deck and the scarf (from Florence) had blown onto a seat 2-3 rows in front of where he had left the hat. Tears, tears, happy hugs -- and the traveling hat is now TRULY a traveling hat. We will be taking a cruise down the Eastern Seaboard next month (not Disney) and I'll be taking my beloved traveling hat and begin looking for another scarf from those travels.

I'm looking forward to hearing about your trip to London and Paris. That was a wonderful trip when we went. I'm sure yours was as well.
Oh, Christy!! I'm *SO* glad to hear that! I know how much you loved that hat & your new scarf. It really *does* seem like a miracle! You've made my day!!! :yay:

Trip Report will hopefully start getting posted in the next day or 2.

You'll have to let me know how the Eastern Seaboard cruise is. I've been eyeing those. What cruiseline are you taking?

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter