• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wheres my refund question

I couldn't get in Yesterday to check the Status I was supposed to get it on the 17thi now this Morning it has changed to the 13th :goodvibes

Mine also went from the 17th to the 13th!!!

Mine still says the 17th... no money on 2/13... i know money only goes out on fridays so no idea what is going on

Mine originally stated to expect it on the 13th but then it stated it was processed and I could expect to recieve it in my account on the 10th! and sure enough it was in my bank account on the morning of the 10th!

I have a question about this stimulus thing is this supposedly included in your refund or you are supposedly getting it in a seperate check? I am confused i've been hearing conflicting stories! And my refund total doesn't make sense if it indeed was included so I'm curious if anyone knows the answer...............

Mine originally stated to expect it on the 13th but then it stated it was processed and I could expect to recieve it in my account on the 10th! and sure enough it was in my bank account on the morning of the 10th!

I have a question about this stimulus thing is this supposedly included in your refund or you are supposedly getting it in a seperate check? I am confused i've been hearing conflicting stories! And my refund total doesn't make sense if it indeed was included so I'm curious if anyone knows the answer...............

I dont know about getting a separate check either.. I should be getting another 300$ for my newbie.. They took that much out of my refund.. It says I'll get a letter on the 24th explaining why.. sooo I guess I'll just wait for my letter?

I dont know about getting a separate check either.. I should be getting another 300$ for my newbie.. They took that much out of my refund.. It says I'll get a letter on the 24th explaining why.. sooo I guess I'll just wait for my letter?

HMMM.... Well that will be quite interesting since my amount is a tad lower than usual and if it included the stimulus it should be a tad higher. Interesting! It also seemed that if you stated you got the other stimulus and entered that amount your refund decreased by that! so it seemed as though the govt gave us our own money on Loan like and advancement!(EVEN THOUGH IT SAID IT DIDNT AFFECT THE AMOUNT I PAID ATTN AND IT DID)

HMMM.... Well that will be quite interesting since my amount is a tad lower than usual and if it included the stimulus it should be a tad higher. Interesting! It also seemed that if you stated you got the other stimulus and entered that amount your refund decreased by that! so it seemed as though the govt gave us our own money on Loan like and advancement!(EVEN THOUGH IT SAID IT DIDNT AFFECT THE AMOUNT I PAID ATTN AND IT DID)

No it really didn't affect my amount. The only reason I should have gotten the 300$ is because he was born in Oct of last year therefore he could get the 300$. It has nothing to do with the rest of us.. If you didn't receive the stimulus (or you received part or the wrong amount) you would have gotten it on your tax return

No it really didn't affect my amount. The only reason I should have gotten the 300$ is because he was born in Oct of last year therefore he could get the 300$. It has nothing to do with the rest of us.. If you didn't receive the stimulus (or you received part or the wrong amount) you would have gotten it on your tax return

Hmm it is interesting though you'll have to let us know what your letter says as to why.

how many people got their money on a tuesday. since mon is prez day wonder what will happen

I don't ever check the status there. I simply check my bank about a week later (every year now for many years) and it's always there already deposited. I always use Turbo Tax though.. I don't know if y'all are using TT.

I entered the wrong amount for the stimlus by mistake, I hope it does not hold up my refund!
We really need it, unemployment ran out for my husband has been laid off since June 07
I lost my job with no unemployment, and took a job for less than half the pay just to get income. We have used out 6 monts of savings up. But it looks as though he may be called to work in the next 2 weeks or so!

I don't ever check the status there. I simply check my bank about a week later (every year now for many years) and it's always there already deposited. I always use Turbo Tax though.. I don't know if y'all are using TT.

I always use TT & my date changed from the 13th to the 24th :guilty: Not sure what is going on!

I always use TT & my date changed from the 13th to the 24th :guilty: Not sure what is going on!

Youre among a bunch of us that has had theirs changed to the 24th. Hopefully it'll come thru this time and not be delayed another week!

I was supposed to get mine the 10th, now I get the same message with the date being the 23rd.

Oh well, what can you do?

Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter