Where you at MK Parade on Sept 17th 2013

Disney25th

Mouseketeer
Did you take any pics or video or the 3:00 Parade.....We were chosen as Grand Marshal & would love any pics or video you may have,,PLEASE PM ME -----Thank you!~ pixiedust:

Also check YouTube. By searching YouTube videos, I was able to find my CM DD's debut in Fant, CDCT, and JTA thanks to guests who upload!:)

Also try searching YouTube using keywords in Spanish. One of DD's friends always searches using Spanish and recently found the Mother's Day CDCT video where the complete title was in Spanish and DD was on the first float!

Good luck in your search!

No video for you, but wanted to say a huge congrats! Hopefully one of our DIS faithful were there & caught you on film!

Hey OP, there is a slim chance I know someone who was. My son's therapist was there in Disney The 11th to the 18th. Not sure what days she did what, but if you can't find anything on you tube or such pm me. I won't see her till next Wednesday, but I can ask her then if you haven't had any other luck. Mary

Hey OP, there is a slim chance I know someone who was. My son's therapist was there in Disney The 11th to the 18th. Not sure what days she did what, but if you can't find anything on you tube or such pm me. I won't see her till next Wednesday, but I can ask her then if you haven't had any other luck. Mary

Thanks Mary

I was there, but didn't take any pictures. There were 2 couples in the car, right celebrating an anniversary/honeymoon?

Sorry, hope you find some pictures! That is so exciting to be chosen! pixiedust:

I was there, but didn't take any pictures. There were 2 couples in the car, right celebrating an anniversary/honeymoon?

Sorry, hope you find some pictures! That is so exciting to be chosen! pixiedust:

Yes you are correct.We were the "older" couple...LOL Thanks & I do hope I find something,

Didn't you get any from Disney?

Disney offers photopass photos for being grand marshals, but no video. OP, hope you find pictures and videos to relive it :) my favoritest picture is one that PP took. I have probably a gazillion copies of it. :)

Did you take any pics or video or the 3:00 Parade.....We were chosen as Grand Marshal & would love any pics or video you may have,,PLEASE PM ME -----Thank you!~ pixiedust:

Just wanted to add that we were chosen in September a couple of years ago and found it absolutely thrilling!!! We got the picture that Disney made along the way and also had a CM take a picture of us before the parade started.
It was and will be one of my fondest Disney memories ever!! :cloud9:

I never even thought to ask on here if anyone had made pictures or video~

Disney offers photopass photos for being grand marshals, but no video. OP, hope you find pictures and videos to relive it :) my favoritest picture is one that PP took. I have probably a gazillion copies of it. :)

I know they offer pictures, just sounded as if the OP didn't get any.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter