Where would you live at WDW?

WDWtinkbell1982

15 WDW trips and counting....
We know Walt had apartments at his theme parks. If you could have Disney build you a private apartment in any of the theme parks…where would you want it?

As hard as I thought about it, I could not decide on just one place. So I picked 4 instead (not in any rank)

1. As you walk into Adventure Land…just past the Aloha Isle…there is a façade…peach in color…with a 2nd floor balcony. That is mine!
  2. I would choose any of the houses in Liberty Square. I love the Columbia Harbor House facades the most.
  3. There is a spot, just between the POTC gift shop and entrance to the ride. There is a very small courtyard with a fountain there (it no longer is operational…but was beautiful when it did). There are stairs that lead to a porch, window and door. Looks like a lovely place to hide away next to my favorite WDW ride ever.
  4. I think any place in the World Showcase would be fantastic. But if I HAD to choose. It would be the “Norwegian fishing village” at the end of the ride Maelstrom or inside the Pepe market in the Mexico pavilion. Actually…I cannot just choose two…how about one in Norway, Germany, Italy, Morocco, France and England. That should do.

i'd like that little out of the way hideout you pass on the Liberty Belle boat ride, it looks quite an peacefull and i could hang out with the guy in the chair nearby and watch the fish jump.

That little shack across the water from the Jungle Cruise queue -I would be quite happy there. Then when the time comes, I'd move on over to the Haunted Mansion :rotfl:

bay lake tower with a magic kingdom view. i always said i would move thier if i won the lottery, but there is a law where you cant live at any of the resorts for more than 30 days. so i guess i would move every month to any of the resorts on the monorail line lol. :goodvibes

Some great ideas that I am adding to my list. I love moving every 30 days around the monorail. I'm in. But I still want my apartment inside the park!

My apartment would be in Liberty Square just off to the left after you cross the bridge into Liberty Square. There is a little courtyard there.

My second choice would be above any of the stores on Main Street. What a great people watching place!

i would have to say main street too. it is my favorite place in the whole park.

Hands down I would live right on the water front at the Polynesian Resort. The views of The Castle, Grand Floridian, Contemporary, boats etc. would just be awesome to look at all the time. And even on a rainy day it would be cool to watch the water ripple back and forth. The Polynesian is the best!

Having a place at the Canada pavilion would be nice. Then I could just walk downstairs to go to Le Cellier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter