Where would you have lunch if...

KSR0330

DIS Veteran
...you were spending the morning in Epcot (not doing WS until the evening) and then going back to Poly for a break. I'm not too interested in eating in Future World, and am thinking about WL, GF or the Contemporary. Any thoughts?

We stayed at the Poly in May. Didn't really care for the food there. One day we took the bus home from dhs to the contemporary. We ate at the qs right outside chef mickeys. We really enjoyed it there. That's where I would go.

We stayed at the Poly in May. Didn't really care for the food there. One day we took the bus home from dhs to the contemporary. We ate at the qs right outside chef mickeys. We really enjoyed it there. That's where I would go.

Thanks! May I ask what you didn't like about Poly's food? We've never eaten there and I've planned meals at all of their restaurants, so I'm just wondering.

I would go to the Grand Floridian Cafe for a nice lunch. The restaurant is lovely and a nice respite from the parks.

I would eat in the Boulongerie Patisserie at the French Land in Epcot. It is quick service and the lunch choices and French desserts are home made and divine. I love the little quiche and my husband and kids love their sandwiches. Their desserts are in a long refrigerated case and they are all hand crafted French creations that you would not believe. Google them!

I would eat in the Boulongerie Patisserie at the French Land in Epcot. It is quick service and the lunch choices and French desserts are home made and divine. I love the little quiche and my husband and kids love their sandwiches. Their desserts are in a long refrigerated case and they are all hand crafted French creations that you would not believe. Google them!

I looked them up and it looks great, thanks!

Sunshine Seasons has great food and a large variety. I think it's one of the best quick services meal spots.

IMO
Polynesian's Kona Cafe is great for lunch. But if you're looking for more of a quick service, you can't go wrong with Captain Cooks either!

While Grand Floridian and Wilderness dinning options are also great, also think about the time spent traveling from EPCOT to another resort and from that resort to yours for your break.

Kona Cafe lunch is a great option. Often not crowded, good food and decent service (always based upon your server). Captian Cooks is a great QS option as well, and you can get that to go to enjoy in your room while you relax and have some down time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter