• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where would you eat???

Wenlitz

<font color=6699FF>The Tag Fairy has been known to
We will be at WDW for 4th of July. Where should we eat??? Suggestion please!! :rotfl:

I would think LTT would be a great place to eat on the 4th, being the historical place that it is.

That depends on where you will be at WDW that day. :)
I don't know that any restaurant does anything different for the 4th. (But I could be wrong.)

If you want to do a character meal whether it is breakfast or dinner, try Chef Mickey's at the Contempoarary. My Fiance' works there he likes the food...hehehe, No seriously it's a great place.

Melissa

We will be there July1-8 at the GF.

The California Grill is having a special evening on the 4th for $189 per guest. Not sure what/how it will be special....I just know that we are eating at the California Grill on the 3rd! :rotfl:

I guess it depends on what park(s) you plan to be that day. Isn't July 4th one of the days MK is most likely to close early?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter