• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where would you choose your 40th birthday adults only dinner?

I am so surprized no one has mentioned Animal Kingdom Lodge's Jiko Restaurant! The food is sooo awesome, and different without being too different. The atmosphere is quiet and afterwards you can walk around and see the animals. My Mom still talks about it after two years.

But whereever you go - ENJOY!

princess: princess:

Have to say Happy Birthday as I'm going for my 40th in early December and was wondering where to have my birthday dinner. Trip is a birthday present for me too. :goodvibes

cdnmickeylover said:
Have to say Happy Birthday as I'm going for my 40th in early December and was wondering where to have my birthday dinner. Trip is a birthday present for me too. :goodvibes

we also are going early December, and are celbrating my bride-and-joy's
__th B-Day! princess: I made an AR for Citricos, and will be ordering a personalized cake for her as well. I am hoping for a romantic, relaxing dinner. Bob

My DW's fav's are in this order:

1 JIKO
2 California Grille
3 Yachtsman Steakhouse

I have to agree with this as well. Jiko is romantic without being too stuffy. California Grille is a little more noisy but Food and Service is excellent. The Yachtsman is a little noisy as well but the rolls and steaks are excellent.

One more vote for the Fish. Took my girlfriend there for her 30th and it was the best meal we had all week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter