Where was you photo pass picture taken

Me too!!! Just make sure to check your pics from time to time at photopass places. We came home and I hadnt checked them just thought I would do it once I got home and order some we only had 3 pics. I let photopass ppl take pics of my daughter at almost every character greeting spot. I bet we missed some really good pics. Forsure I want to get a pic of my daughter holding tinkerbell because we are decorating her room with tinkerbells. Last year we got tinkerbell's autograph when we went on the family tour. So I photocopied it and then put a 3-d tinkerbell on it and framed it. Never have too many tinks..... lol
Diane

Vavasmon - I love the picture in your signature with Minnie in a white dress and your dd? in one too.

We are flying to Disney for the first time this month, usually drive. My BIL went to Hawaii last year and lost several rolls of film due to them being x-rayed at the airport. Has anyone had this problem? I want to get the CD, but would be devistated to get home and find that it had been erased. Thanks!

So, am I missing any? or did I get any incorrectly?

Magic Kingdom

Main street w/castle
Judge’s Tent (Mickey)
Exit of Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
'The Sword in the Stone'
Walkway between Tomorrowland and the hub with castle
Bridge on right side of the castle
Ariel's Grotto
Character Area by Timekeeper
Hearse at the Haunted Mansion
In front of the Mickey flowers before crossing under the train tracks
Pluto by the fire station
In front of the castle at EMH (Mickey & Minnie, Aladdin, Peter Pan & Wendy)

Animal Kingdom

Tree Of Life
Camp Minnie/Mickey character areas
DVC display (Lilo/Stitch)
Pooh's photo spot

Epcot

Spaceship Earth
France (Belle)
Character Area in Innovations
Building behind the toy shop in England (Pooh)
Morocco (Aladdin & Jasmine)

MGM

Sorcerer’s Hat
Tower of Terror
Rock’n Roller Coaster
Mickey Ave. (Donald/Daisy)
Sorcerer Mickey
Toy Barn

Put any film, CD's etc. in your carry-on or purse--The x-rays can damage/erase them. The x-ray for carryon luggage won't damage them. HTH Amanda

We will be having meals at Ohana and the Whispering Canyon Cafe. Would love to have some pix. Any chance they take photopass pictures here?

Nice list disneyfan219, disneygerry mentioned the stockades in liberty square(MK).
Crzy4mk. I didn't see any at whispering canyon when I was there in December. I haven't heard about them at any of the sit downs. Susan

With EE opening in AK do you think they might have one there as well? :confused3 That would really be a great spot!!!

When I went in June I had one or two disposable cameras (my own camera battery went dead) and only a very few pics turn out on it.

Izeesmom, That's to bad about your picture's. I ended up taking disposable's in December. Couldn't find my camera when it was time to pack :teeth: . Dson later told me that I had left it sitting out :lmao: so he hid it behind some books on the book shelf so Dgrandson wouldn't play with it. I was really impressed on how well my picture's turned out. Susan

All,

Do you pay for the photo pass in advance? Do you pay for it as you exit the parks? Can anyone explain this to a Disney newbie? Thanks.

Grim

bumping for those heading down for spring break and easter

No, you cannot get Photopass pictures at restaurants like Chef Mickey, PSB, Whispering Canyon or Ohanas. When those restaurants do take pictures (I know Chef Mickey's and Ohanas and PSB do) they will ask if you want to buy them while you are eating.

As of right now ride photos aren't on it either but I'm sure that is changing soon.

One place that has not been mentioned as a place to get Photopass photos taken is at The Magic of Disney Animation at MGM. We saw Chicken Little, JoJo and also Donald Duck there! It's at the end of the Animation Courtyard, between Ariel show and Playhouse Disney show. I believe the Incredibles are also there.

Photopass is just the name for the park photos and being able to either buy the CD or buy the photos at home, vs. the old way...buying them each day before you leave the park. So it's a free feature BUT you must pay for the photos or the CD.

I am SO glad that this thread found its way back to the front page! I did a search on this very subject just yesterday and for some reason this thread didn't come up. Thanks a zillion to all who posted places for photo pass-ing. I can't wait till July!!!! And the fun I'll have scrapbooking all these pictures when we get back home........ :)

Tottwo said:
My DH and I had one taken in front of the hearse at the Haunted Mansion. The results were excellent!!!
Do you have to grab a Photopass photographer from the front of the park and ask them to do it?

frannn said:
Do you have to grab a Photopass photographer from the front of the park and ask them to do it?

I believe if I remember correctly it has been mentioned that their is a photo pass CM standing in the general area. I'll know for sure on the 29th :banana: . Susan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter