• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where was this disney picture taken

indy4192

Earning My Ears
Hi, I have a wallpaper picture on my computer from Disney, but for the life of me can't figure out where it was taken. The picture is of the Monrail going over a small pond. In the back of the monorail is a Glass pyramid. Any ideas?

Can you show us the picture? Is it the contemporary resort, it is kinda like glass and temple shaped.

Sounds like the monorail going through Epcot with the Imagination pavilion in the background.

KIRSTIN'S MOMMY said:
Sounds like the monorail going through Epcot with the Imagination pavilion in the background.

I agree with this as well, because that was my first thought.

KIRSTIN'S MOMMY said:

This is what I thought of. :teeth:

KIRSTIN'S MOMMY said:

Yep, that's what I thought of.

Adam1217 said:
anyone know where I can get some really good wallpaper of WDW????

Mouse Planet has some nice shots of the Disneyland Resort, and many of the pictures in the DIS photo section or Allears.net make good wall paper. When I get back in a couple of weeks I'll see what I get in wallpaper quality pics and post them somewhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter