• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where to Write with Complaint

Mr. Roy E. Disney
Vice Chairman
The Walt Disney Company
500 South Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521-4873

Mr. Marty Sklar
Vice Chairman & Principal Creative Executive
Walt Disney Imagineering
1401 Flower Street
Glendale, CA 91221
[ Keep in mind that Imagineering is
responsible for creating the Magic, and
can only work within the budget they're given by
folks like Eisner and Pressler. Be supportive! ]

Mr. Michael Eisner
Chairman & Chief Executive Officer
The Walt Disney Company
Burbank, CA 91521-4873

Mr. Paul Pressler
Chairman & President
Walt Disney Parks & Resorts
Burbank, CA 91521-4873

Mr. Al Weiss
President
The Walt Disney World Resort
PO Box 10040
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

Mr. Lee Cockerell
Executive Vice President of Walt Disney World Operations
1375 Buena Vista Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-1000

Mr. Phil Holmes
Vice President of the Magic Kingdom
PO Box 10000

Walt Disney World Guest Communications
PO Box 10040
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0040

Walt Disney World Guest Relations
PO Box 10000

Letters to the Editor
The Orlando Sentinel
633 North Orange Avenue
Orlando, FL 32801-1349
Fax: 407.420.5286

Got all of this info from www.wdwblues.com I have never used them but I remember coming across this site when I did a search for WDW sites.

Which one should I write to if the complaint involves a resort? Thank you so much!

Originally posted by Jodi1980
Which one should I write to if the complaint involves a resort? Thank you so much!

You should call the resort directly and ask for the name of the general manager of that resort. Address your letter to that person, and cc Al Weiss.

Send the letters via courier (Fed Ex, Airborne, etc.) to the STREET ADDRESS of the resort, do not send to the PO box.

Anne

I wrote a letter of complaint about our Nov. stay at Poly concierge. I e-mailed in Dec. & Jan. but did not receive a response. In May I wrote to the WDW Guest Relations address, I just got off the phone with a nice man from WDW executive offices. He thanked me for the letter, and apoligised for the poor services. I appreciate the fact that someone read the letter and took the time to call. I hope they are able to work things out with you. We leave again tomorow and I am looking forward to a problem free vacation!!!

at this time tomorrow I will be at AKL :Pinkbounc

It was the Alligator building 14 at the Port Orleans-Riverside. The area outside was very dirty with litter. I even collected a food tray, wire hanger and soda bottle filled with cig butts to hand into the front desk. After that the area was still not cleaned even after I called the front desk twice. It just seems too easy to have someone walk around and pick up trash!

I would suggest writing to Mr. Al Weiss. We had a bad experience at the GF concierge back in July 2000. They were re-doing the main building, so we were put into Sugar Loaf. I was already upset, because I was never told about the renovations when I booked and only received notice a few months before we arrived. With airline tickets in hand and a house reserved for our second week of vacation, there wasn't much we could do about it. When I called down to the gm at the GF, I was assured that my vacation would still be wonderful. I was completely disappointed when we got there. Not only was it always dirty in the elevators and around the tiny food service area, but our rooms were never made up until late afternoon. Not good when after spending all morning in a park, you return with a sleepy child ready for a nap. I didn't get any help from the gm at GF, nor from a cm in the executive office. I wrote to Mr. Weiss and received a response almost immediately. Unfortunately, it was well after the trip, but I hope that it helped future guests.

Tammi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter