• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where to watch UK football games?

meryll83

All it takes is faith and trust...
My dad has discovered Liverpool are playing Man U on Sunday 25th Oct with a 2pm kick-off, which will be 9am Orlando time.

Does anyone know where he might be able to watch this?

There are a few bars that show the matches, one is the Cricketers at the Festival Bay Mall :goodvibes

Well as a Liverpool season ticket holder I know where I will be. ;)

Cricketer's Arms at Festival Bay
ESPN club at Disney's Boardwalk
TGI Friday's Front Row sports bar on I drive

These will all show the SKY football matches.

By the way I haven't a clue what that 'thumbs down' image is about. :confused3

We're staying on site so I thought ESPN too, but it doesn't open til around 11.30am I think and the match will be at 9am.
Won't the other bars be the same?

My dad has discovered Liverpool are playing Man U on Sunday 25th Oct with a 2pm kick-off, which will be 9am Orlando time.

Does anyone know where he might be able to watch this?

The Cricketers as mentioned or the George & Dragon by Wet N Wild. Mick the landlord is very helpful and the fish n chips were great!

We're staying on site so I thought ESPN too, but it doesn't open til around 11.30am I think and the match will be at 9am.
Won't the other bars be the same?

I am not sure to be honest, there are some pubs on the 192 that will show it, Coconut Willi's is one of them. I watched a game there a few years ago and it was open at 0730 in the morning.

Just google on British Pubs in Kissimmee or something like that.

I watch all the games in an Irish bar at Lake Buena Vista Outlets. Sorry I can't remember the name, but you can't miss it. It opened early when Premiership games where on and served breakfast with your beer. It is a good location as my wife went shopping in the adjacent shops whilst I was watching the football so everybody was happy.

Will it be on the in room TV's at Pop Century if he doesn't want to venture off-site?
Although I may have to have serious words if he sits in a hotel room watching football while he's in Disney World for crying out loud!! :rolleyes:

Hmmm looks like I will have to rearrange my first morning in Orlando!! I think a trip to the Cricketers will be on the cards. I have been there for a few Man U games and its always been good. I remember last time, sitting watching the match with a pint and a chip butty...what more could you want :cool1:

Will it be on the in room TV's at Pop Century if he doesn't want to venture off-site?
Although I may have to have serious words if he sits in a hotel room watching football while he's in Disney World for crying out loud!! :rolleyes:

Highly unlikely , you may get score updates on ESPN channel that's about it.

Hmmm looks like I will have to rearrange my first morning in Orlando!! I think a trip to the Cricketers will be on the cards. I have been there for a few Man U games and its always been good. I remember last time, sitting watching the match with a pint and a chip butty...what more could you want :cool1:

Pints, football and a chip butty..lol what happened to getting away from it all?

frankie o farrells is the bar behind the lake buana vista outlets, we watched games when we stayed there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter