Where to Watch the Debate on Property? (TOTW?)

aoconnor

WDW Nut
Hey there, currently staying at WDW and looking for a good place to watch the debate tonight that won't be too loud/crazy busy. Have not been to TOTW lounge yet--do they have any TVs in there, and if so do you think they would have the sound turned on the speakers?

Let me know if you have any other ideas! Thanks :)

Yes, they have TVs.
Normally they are showing MNF on Monday nights.
If you get there before the game starts, can get the employees to put on the debate without interfering with anyone else viewing, then you should be able to watch it there.

I don't know if I would expect Disney to show the debate on their public televisions. It brings too much of the "real world" into the "mouse world".

I would plan on watching it in your room if it's that important to you to see it.

Hey there, currently staying at WDW and looking for a good place to watch the debate tonight that won't be too loud/crazy busy. Have not been to TOTW lounge yet--do they have any TVs in there, and if so do you think they would have the sound turned on the speakers?

Let me know if you have any other ideas! Thanks :)

Wishes is at 9:00 and they pipe in the music.

I too would be surprised if Disney would put that on in a public area.

Another vote for watching in your room. In the unlikely event you find a public spot that has it on, it almost certainly will be too noisy to hear what the candidates are saying, anyway (unless you are the only one there). You won't be able to stop others from talking while you're watching in any public area & that will be especially true at TOTWL or any bar/lounge area.

Not sure which resort you're staying at, but BCV has a TV in the Solarium. I've been in there in the evening when a group of people come in and just ask if it's OK for them to watch some specific show (OK, it's always been for a particular football game they want to watch). Maybe that's an option?

Just in case somebody searches for this thread in the future... they did in fact have it on at TOTW Lounge :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter