• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where to stay

martinrmn

DIS Veteran
We normally travel to Florida to stay on site at Disney and I Drive. We hope to travel to California next August and plan to visit Disney. Looking at the different hotels can anyone recommend a good hotel for Disney, Universal and Knotts Berry Farm?

:confused3:thumbsup2

We like to stay at the Hojo. Free parking and a great place to stay in our opinion. I have never visited Knotts Berry Farm, but have to giggle about what my mother used to say about when she was a kid. They would make the drive in the 1960's from Texas to California. Anyway, they would go to Disneyland the first day and have a great time. The second day, their parents would take them to Knott's Berry Farm, and the whole time she and her brother would think, "why aren't we at Disneyland"?:rotfl2: Lol! However, my friend Paul absolutely loves Knotts Berry Farm. He always talks about how you could pan for gold over there!

Midnightred

We normally travel to Florida to stay on site at Disney and I Drive. We hope to travel to California next August and plan to visit Disney. Looking at the different hotels can anyone recommend a good hotel for Disney, Universal and Knotts Berry Farm?

:confused3:thumbsup2

There isn't one hotel that is convenient to all three places. Knott's isn't too far from DL, but Universal is a bit of a trip and can involve heavy traffic. I would choose a hotel nearest the park you will be visiting the most, perhaps DL? Since DL is *the* destination in the area, there are more hotels in close proximity to that park than there are near the others. Are you looking for a budget hotel, or a 4 star luxury place? Also, how many people in your party?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter