Where to stay...

Not So Scary Halloween... I need park tickets for that day and the tickets for this are extra too right? Is the "show" worth the extra $300 it will "cost" us? This is a must do for our family every year. Yes it's expensive but they have an unbelievably good parade and fireworks and the kids get to 'trick or treat' at Disney.....you can't get cooler than that :) You can actually go to Animal Kingdom on your Halloween Party day since AK closes at 5pm, then you can head over to Magic Kingdom and get right in using your Halloween Tickets. If you plan on staying in the Magic Kingdom all day, then yes you need a ticket for MK and a ticket for MNSSHP. They open the gates for MNSSHP at 4pm though, so if you have something else to keep you busy that morning, it works out nice :).

Also Bibbidi... the dress up thing worth it? We did this in 2007 and it was okay. My girls are too 'girly' as far as frou frou dresses and princess type stuff. It was fun....but seriously I don't think it was worth it for our family. You can go to the barber shop in Magic Kingdom and get colored gel and glitter in their hair for much much less $$$

Taking a boat ride out for fireworks from BC... pricey? Not too pricey....but yes it is more expensive. There are a few different boat rides you can do though, so check around. You might find that you like one that is cheaper :)

Last but not least I need to do trade pins correct... all our friends came back saying this was a must! Is it okay to buy on ebay? There is a thread on the DIS: Dis Pin Traders that will give you the ins and outs of buying pins on ebay. There is a list of good sellers...etc so you won't buy a bunch of fakes.

Have a blast....what a dream to win that much to spend on a Disney vacation!!!

Great idea!!
Also thought of maybe trying Planet Hollywood??

We have so far
Cape May Dinner
Crystal Palace
Teppan Edo
Tusker House
Ohana's dinner
Mama's Melrose
Cape May Breakfast
Princess Dinner at Epcot
Garden Grill

Have not personally tried Planet Hollywood. For some reason I think it tends to get mediocre reviews so it would not be at the top of my list unless my kids really wanted to go there. All your choices look good although I have personally tried only Crystal Palace Ohana's for both breakfast and dinner, the Princess dinner and Garden Grille. All your choices I have read good things about! Did you get the Fantasmic Pkg for Mama Melrose's? The hardest ressie's tend to be at the castle, Chef Mickey's, Le Cellier so I always try for those!

Great idea!!
Also thought of maybe trying Planet Hollywood??

We have so far
Cape May Dinner
Crystal Palace
Teppan Edo
Tusker House
Ohana's dinner
Mama's Melrose
Cape May Breakfast
Princess Dinner at Epcot
Garden Grill

Also wanted to add our personal experience at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo @ the Magic Kingdom. Took my 5 year old daughter and 10 year old son this past June. My daughter had a great time. We bought her dress beforehand before we left home so the cost for both my kids (daughter did the package w/ nails) with tip was I think around $90. The boy's package is only around $15 and I think the girls' package around $55. So it really would depend on your kids. My son did not really get into it but then it was only $15. It was a magical experience for my daughter. Show your kids some of the videos on Youtube and ask them if it is something they want to do.

:thumbsup2
Have not personally tried Planet Hollywood. For some reason I think it tends to get mediocre reviews so it would not be at the top of my list unless my kids really wanted to go there. All your choices look good although I have personally tried only Crystal Palace Ohana's for both breakfast and dinner, the Princess dinner and Garden Grille. All your choices I have read good things about! Did you get the Fantasmic Pkg for Mama Melrose's? The hardest ressie's tend to be at the castle, Chef Mickey's, Le Cellier so I always try for those!

That is sorta what I figured with Planet Hollywood... the major your way comes with the $15 GC so that was my thinking too lol
I had Le Cellier but cancelled it because it was two credits :( Chef Mickey's I had read so many not so great reviews and thought we already had quite a few character meals at this point.
and Yes Mam's with Fantasmic package :thumbsup2

Also wanted to add our personal experience at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo @ the Magic Kingdom. Took my 5 year old daughter and 10 year old son this past June. My daughter had a great time. We bought her dress beforehand before we left home so the cost for both my kids (daughter did the package w/ nails) with tip was I think around $90. The boy's package is only around $15 and I think the girls' package around $55. So it really would depend on your kids. My son did not really get into it but then it was only $15. It was a magical experience for my daughter. Show your kids some of the videos on Youtube and ask them if it is something they want to do.

Great idea on the youtube videos!! Think we have pretty much ruled it out though lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter