Where to stay...

Congratulations on winning the money for the trip! I agree with you - of Course I could choose WDW also!

I think with that much to spend I think you should stay @ one of the monorail/mk resorts (CONT, POLY, GF) bc of the monorail and how beautiful they are!

Congrats again and have a wonderful trip to the world!!!!!!! pixiedust:

Did you call today? i'm like an anxious puppy waiting to hear whet you are are going with!

Did you call today? i'm like an anxious puppy waiting to hear whet you are are going with!

Ohhh yes!!! Been emailing and on the phone all day! Gave her my literary and wish list.... Bibbidi Bibbidi boutique, Mickey's not so scary Halloween and a fireworks boat ride for DH's 40th birthday night! Hope she can do it all lol She seemed as excited as me!! Will keep.you updated promise!!

Congratulations on winning the money for the trip! I agree with you - of Course I could choose WDW also!

I think with that much to spend I think you should stay @ one of the monorail/mk resorts (CONT, POLY, GF) bc of the monorail and how beautiful they are!

Congrats again and have a wonderful trip to the world!!!!!!! pixiedust:

Thank you! princess:

Okay have a few questions... asked on what I thought was the right board lol and didn't get any help popcorn::
So since you guys have been so helpful thought I could ask here??

Not So Scary Halloween... I need park tickets for that day and the tickets for this are extra too right? Is the "show" worth the extra $300 it will "cost" us?
And if you seen the show before would love love love your opinon in it!!

Also Bibbidi... the dress up thing worth it? My 11 year old is all for hair and make up. And thought about my 3.5 know she would love it if she will actually do it lol

Taking a boat ride out for fireworks from BC... pricey?

Last but not least I need to do trade pins correct... all our friends came back saying this was a must! Is it okay to buy on ebay?

and THANK YOU!! :love:

Not 100% positive on the tix for the msshp but last year when we went to mvmcp they only scanned our party tix not our kttw cards so I'm not sure about needing an actual ticket that day or not. Do you plan on just using that as an MK day and be there all day? We did AK that morning so we needed an actual ticket then took a break and went to MK that evening for the party.

I think it's worth it..I've heard MSSHP is really fun and I hope to do it in the next couple of years

We love pin trading :) Make sure to really research the buyers on ebay before purchasing

No help on BBB we've never been! (shocking i know) but the kids in the parks after being made over are soo cute! I say if you have the funds to go for it! I'd ask your 11yr old if she wanted to participate..show her pics online and stuff so you don't waste your $$ if she doesn't want to.

The boat ride..I say go for it if you have the leftover $$..he only turns 40 once ;)

Not 100% positive on the tix for the msshp but last year when we went to mvmcp they only scanned our party tix not our kttw cards so I'm not sure about needing an actual ticket that day or not. Do you plan on just using that as an MK day and be there all day? We did AK that morning so we needed an actual ticket then took a break and went to MK that evening for the party.

I think it's worth it..I've heard MSSHP is really fun and I hope to do it in the next couple of years

We love pin trading :) Make sure to really research the buyers on ebay before purchasing

No help on BBB we've never been! (shocking i know) but the kids in the parks after being made over are soo cute! I say if you have the funds to go for it! I'd ask your 11yr old if she wanted to participate..show her pics online and stuff so you don't waste your $$ if she doesn't want to.

The boat ride..I say go for it if you have the leftover $$..he only turns 40 once ;)

Thank you! I had planed on being at the MK the afternoon/evening of the MSSHP. So are you thinking I for sure need to purchase the MSSHP tickets too? How does the special events like this work? Do you go to a certain area of the park... sorry I sound so clueless but I really am lol

Yes you DEF have to have the MSSHP ticket to stay :) You may be able to access certain things but they WILL check for wristbands and have blocks set up that you won't be able to get thru without

Yes you DEF have to have the MSSHP ticket to stay :) You may be able to access certain things but they WILL check for wristbands and have blocks set up that you won't be able to get thru without

Perfect!! Exactly what I needed to know... you have been such a great help to me Thank you!:lovestruc

yw! It's always exciting to throw a little opinion into somebody else's planning haha

Have a blast on your trip

Just wanted to do a little update... everything is booked and finalized now! 38 days and counting!

Beach Club September 20th through the 30th... club level.
Ending up with enough left over to fly, with car service to and from Sanford, photopass plus and then they did $100 gift cards for each of my kids. :lovestruc

Have a "magical" time!!! You will love Disney World!! Disney World is addicting!! You'll be back for more!! :goodvibes

yay so glad you updated us! I hope you have a wonderful time :)

I just came back to this thread to find out what the OP's choices ended up being. I just realized that her family is there the time my sister's and son will be there (Sept 20-24). Anyhow, I am trying to change around some of their dining reservations and I was wondering if you (or your agent) have made all your dining plans yet.

I just came back to this thread to find out what the OP's choices ended up being. I just realized that her family is there the time my sister's and son will be there (Sept 20-24). Anyhow, I am trying to change around some of their dining reservations and I was wondering if you (or your agent) have made all your dining plans yet.

Yes, I have made them all... doesn't mean they will change 101 more times :lmao: Whatcha looking for?

Glad you got your reservations. Being a newbie I wasn't sure you knew to make them so far in advance. I'm not sure what I am looking for. We had a summer trip this year as a family (and my bro and sis) so this 4 nt trip for my 2 sisters and 10 year old son is a special treat for my son to go to the Halloween party. My sister is a DVC owner and previously they allowed you to segment room reservations so that you could get the dining plan for only part of your stay. I found out this week that they no longer allow that so now will need to plan at least 4 dining reservations for their trip. They are taking my son to a Y.E.S. class at Epcot on Fri, Sept 21 and I was able to get them Le Cellier for lunch. They are going to the Halloween party that night and I can find nothing available at Magic Kingdom for dinner other than Liberty Tree so I haven't gotten anything yet. I am OK w/ a counter service that night but would take something (like dinner in the Castle or maybe Crystal Palace). For Sat the 22nd they have breakfast at Tusker House at Animal Kingdom (Donald Character breakfast). I cancelled Garden Grill for dinner since 1 sister and my son went to that one in June. Ended up swapping for Whispering Canyon Cafe at the Wilderness Lodge for dinner (or Sci Fi). I presently have both reservations and it kinda depends on if they decide to go to MK or HS as their evening park. Sunday they have lunch at the Princess meal at Epcot. Not my first choice for my son! My son is not a big eater so I'm not sure if he will opt to order kids' meals (at non-buffets) and pay out of pocket and then that will leave some adult credits. My sisters can end up using those at Boma for breakfast on their departure day and let my son sleep in if that's the case. The dining plan is generally too much food for my family so I don't know how you guys are going to do it with club level too! Anyway, I have been checking dining reservations a few times a day to see if anything better comes up. Or I may end up just keeping a couple of them and not getting the dining plan.

Yes, I have made them all... doesn't mean they will change 101 more times :lmao: Whatcha looking for?

Glad you got your reservations. Being a newbie I wasn't sure you knew to make them so far in advance. I'm not sure what I am looking for. We had a summer trip this year as a family (and my bro and sis) so this 4 nt trip for my 2 sisters and 10 year old son is a special treat for my son to go to the Halloween party. My sister is a DVC owner and previously they allowed you to segment room reservations so that you could get the dining plan for only part of your stay. I found out this week that they no longer allow that so now will need to plan at least 4 dining reservations for their trip. They are taking my son to a Y.E.S. class at Epcot on Fri, Sept 21 and I was able to get them Le Cellier for lunch. They are going to the Halloween party that night and I can find nothing available at Magic Kingdom for dinner other than Liberty Tree so I haven't gotten anything yet. I am OK w/ a counter service that night but would take something (like dinner in the Castle or maybe Crystal Palace). For Sat the 22nd they have breakfast at Tusker House at Animal Kingdom (Donald Character breakfast). I cancelled Garden Grill for dinner since 1 sister and my son went to that one in June. Ended up swapping for Whispering Canyon Cafe at the Wilderness Lodge for dinner (or Sci Fi). I presently have both reservations and it kinda depends on if they decide to go to MK or HS as their evening park. Sunday they have lunch at the Princess meal at Epcot. Not my first choice for my son! My son is not a big eater so I'm not sure if he will opt to order kids' meals (at non-buffets) and pay out of pocket and then that will leave some adult credits. My sisters can end up using those at Boma for breakfast on their departure day and let my son sleep in if that's the case. The dining plan is generally too much food for my family so I don't know how you guys are going to do it with club level too! Anyway, I have been checking dining reservations a few times a day to see if anything better comes up. Or I may end up just keeping a couple of them and not getting the dining plan.

My DS12 and DH are BIG eaters!! They don't look like it but I can barely keep my cabinets from being bare at home lol So hoping Club Level helps with the "I'm hungary" and "what is there to eat" words that constantly fill my head!!
If I see anything good come up I will for sure let you know. I still don't have a reservation for the last night of our stay... at that point I figured we would just see what is avaiable and what we want to do!

I still don't have a reservation for the last night of our stay... at that point I figured we would just see what is avaiable and what we want to do!

Not sure if you have a meal planned at Beaches and Cream yet but if you don't, you guys could go there for your last night. It is a fun place to go and they don't take reservations. Since you are staying at the Beach Club, it will be convenient. The fun thing is to get the big "Kitchen Sink" dessert for all share. Although it won't count as a dining plan dessert. Maybe if you end up having extra money on your gift cards? Their sundaes, etc that do count as dining plan desserts are really good too though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter