Where to stay?

JacobsMommy11002

DIS Veteran
We are flying into Tampa May 4. The reson we chose Tampa is long and drawn out, but we plan on going to both Seaworld and Busch Gardens while we are there. My question is, should we stay near Tampa, and drive up tp Seaworld, or stay near Orlando? Good hotel recommendations for either? We are simply looking for a clean place to stay, as we don't spend a lot of time in the room. Thanks!

I'd probably stay closer to where I'm wanting to vacation. It's an hour drive b/t Tampa and Orlando, right?

Have you checked vrbo? We always try to get a condo for when we vacation even if we don't stay in the room a whole lot. There's nothing like being able to brew your own coffee, have breakfast in the the room b/c you have your own fridge, stove, etc and then head out for the day. Then it's great to come home in the evenings and be able to enjoy a nice cold beer from your fridge and some snacks.

Thanks for the suggestion...I guess I should specify...we chose Tampa because my inlaws have a condo in Siesta Key. So, we are spending the first three days of our vacation (T-F-S) doing the Busch Gardens/Seaworld thing, and then the last three at the Key. So really, I am looking for a short term rental...3, no more than 4, nights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter