Where to stay with young kids and grandparents

princessap

DIS Veteran
So I decided on a split stay with three nights at CR hopefully TPV and 4 nights at the poly as we love it there! ( only onsite we have stayed so far )

There will be me DH and our DD's 2,5,7 at trip and my in laws for their first time at wdw :)

Are the resort choices good picks? I love the poly but have always wanted to stay at CR too. Was considering garden wing at cr but think in laws will prefer all in one building there.

I know our girls loved the poly, will they love the cr as well from anyone who has stayed there??

If it is only free dining and not room only then we would have to pick one resort over the other which is where I cannot decide. Any opinions??

Rent points and stay at a 2BR at DVC! We are doing this in December (BLT), and will take the room with 2Q, give the inlaws the master with the K, and then we all get to hang out in the common area. Did the same thing this past January at Kidani with my mom/brother/sister/nephew.

Originally we booked Beach Club - Club Level so that we would have the club area to hang out in/eat quick breakfast/late night snack together, but BLT 2BR ended up being less $$$.

The club level at WL is the least expensive, and probably one of the nicer ones.

CR and Poly are also wonderful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter