Where to stay with 16mo old?

ALittleDisneyFan

DIS Veteran
We are booked with GF for Dec. 2007. I'm starting to reconsider, I honestly don't want to be too far away from a bus stop, or monorail. As far as I can tell from the GF map there is only 1 bus stop?? Is this true?

Where would you stay with a 16 mo. old around Christmas?

I really like the Poly, & it only has one bus stop. It is not very far to walk to the bus stop. We usually stayed in the longhouses that were close to the great ceremonial house, & it was never a far walk to the monorail or buses. I have never stayed at the GF, but I am sure it is the same. As long as you stay in the main building, you will be close to the monorail & buses. I have eaten there once, & that is how the layout looked to me. I like just about any of the deluxe resorts. We just stayed at the Beach Club, & it was nice to be able to walk to Epcot. I personally love staying on the monorail, but since we joined the vacation club we usually stay in one of the villas. I hope some of this helped.

I stayed in 2005 with my dd who was turning one at the time at the Contemporary, and we're staying again at the end of November and she'll be 28 months. The reason why I chose the CR is that it's within walking distance of MK (which is where we'll be most often) if the monorail is running behind or packed, it has the monorail to Epcot, she enjoys watching the monorail come in and out of the hotel, and it has Chef Mickey's (her favorite character)! It also only has one bus stop, but I haven't experienced problems with it. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter