Where to stay when I change airports.

KittyKitty

DIS Veteran
Hello

Next year I hopefully will be flying from Venice to Seattle, Washington State, US, on British Airways. I will be getting off a cruise ship. The flight goes from Venice to Gatwick arriving around 2pm, then the next day Heathrow to Seattle, leaving at 9am. I will be traveling alone and will be carrying a large suitcase.

Questions

1. How do I get from Gatwick to Heathrow with a suitcase?

2. Where should I stay overnight? Tho price is important, safety is more important.

3.How early should I check into my flight at Heathrow?

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated, as this is my 1st time overseas(I'm 59 yrs old)!

Thank you

There is a bus service that runs directly from Gatwick to Heathrow - National Express.

As for hotel if you are travelling BA then the Hilton at Terminal 4 would be ideal espcially as you are travelling alone and need to check in by about 6.00am.

Claire ;)

I have found that mid week in May next year is £114 for a room and breakfast and that it is better to book in advance as you get a discount, this is called the Advanced Purchase Bed and Breakfast.

Claire ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter