Where to stay on our last day??

minivan3

Mouseketeer
We got the FTP for our Oct. trip. We usually leave out on the last day of our stay and start the 10 hour drive home. However, this time I would like to get the use of that last day in the parks with the UPH ticket. I know we'll need to check out of the AK Lodge and put our luggage in the holding area at the hotel that morning. But I wondered, do I need to check prices at a WDW resort for a one night stay or try some Orlando hotels for that one night? I really don't want to spend alot on a pricey hotel for this one night. We will probably stay till park closing , so all we will do is just sleep at this hotel and head home that next morning. What would be your reccommendations?? :cool:

Depends on whether you intend to drive at all that evening - you may want to stay at a moderate or try for a special Swan or Dolphin rate and have WDW CM's transfer your luggage for you

If not, then consider one of the numerous off site hotels around WDW

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter