• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where to Stay Near Gotha/Winter Garden Area

Cinders

<font color=CC66CC>Is blind to the charms of Simon
Can anyone give me a few good suggestions of where to stay in the Gotha/Winter Garden Area. Maybe along 429. I have a wedding to attend the first weekend in February and would love to squeeze in a WDW day or 2. The wedding itself will be in Howie in the Hills but I would prefer to be in the Winter Garden area if possible.

There's a Red Roof Inn and Fairfield Inn at the intersection of Maguire Rd. and Colonial Dr., which is right between Gotha and Winter Garden. I just don't know how either of them are. There's also a historic boutique hotel called The Edgewater in downtown Winter Garden. That's about it in that area.. not a whole lot of choices. If you're willing to be in the Universal area it's only about 20 minutes to Winter Garden and you'll have a lot more options.

If you want to be near the 429 then just stay at the new Springhill suites or Towne place suites in the new Disney owned Flamingo Crossings area over by Western Way.Obviously its the Disney area but at least you're right on the 429 less than a 10 minute drive to the Winter Garden village area.The drive to Howey in the hills will probably be 50-60 minutes but staying in Winter Garden will only shorten that by 10 minutes or so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter