Where to stay in Orlando non-Disney?

mommy2paisley

DIS Veteran
We want to take a cheap trip in July, with kids, for our 10-year anniversary. Where can you recommend that's as cheap as possible, but clean and in safe neighborhood?

We booked hotels for cheap through Hotwire. You can choose the area and look at reviews but don't know which hotel it is until after you book. I was at a best western close to Universal for. $50 a night by doing this. It was a great hotel and very clean.

We haven't stayed there yet but are looking at staying at Windsor Hills. I hear it's super close to the parks for being offsite. Bonnet Creek is more expensive but is actually inside Disney property (but is not owned by Disney).

I stayed at Paradise Palms two months ago. I got a really new home that was less than a year old. Large LED SMART TVs, free hi speed internet, cable TV and everything new. Very very good!

Exact unit was the 4 bedroom home from this site:

www.paradisepalmsresort.com.br

The booking and billing were done by their management company in Kissimmee, so no worries.

Rates were very good.

Hope this helps.

We like to stay at Quality Suites Lake Buena Vista on Palm parkway halfway between Universal and Disney. It is in a clean, safe neighborhood surrounded by shops and places to eat.

We are staying in a one bedroom suite that sleeps 6 with a living room and a kitchen for $71 a night. They have 2 bedroom suites that sleep 8 for around $140 a night.

Free hot breakfast is included.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter