Where to spend our last TS credit?

Minnie2114

Earning My Ears
I am going to Disney April/May 2017 with my 6 and 12 year old boys (just the three of us!). I have one more TS credit to use for a night we are in Epcot. We will already be eating at Akershus and Biergarten other days. Where should we go? I'm currently debating between Teppan Edo and Chefs de France. Thoughts?

If you like Mexican, either one of those restaurants would be good. San Angel Inn may be cool for your boys with the pyramid.

I would strongly suggest Tepan Edo as well, the food is excellent, and the show/making of food on the grill is great to watch/experience.
Very much worth the TS credit.

We found the food as San Angel to be sub-par, although the atmosphere is fun.

Teppan Edo is amazing food, and amazing entertainment. I went when I was 8 (? not sure) years old, and returned this year at 22 years old. It was as amazing as I remembered it. If the boys or anyone in your family does not like fish, they have many steak and chicken options. I actually even had Tofu Steak that was unreal. HIGHLY recommend it. I hate Chef de France. French food is my second favourite type of food, and it just lacks flavour and authenticity so much.... Teppan Edo is a better "bang for your buck." :D

Via Napoli is our favorite Epcot spot, but understand it isn't considered a good deal on the dining plan. Though I'd pay double what they are asking for their amazing pizza

As others have said for kids your age Teppan Edo is a great option. Good food and fun atmosphere

Of the two, I would pick Teppan Edo. If you are looking for really good food (but with no real entertainment factor), consider Spice Road Table. Best 1 TS credit restaurant in EP IMHO.

So many options! I may have to make a few ADRs and decide when we get closer to our trip!

Another vote for Teppan Edo! Another good spend of your DDP credits is Garden Grill.

We had dinner at Garden Grill in Epcot and loved it! This past trip we ate at Coral Reef and really enjoyed the food. My daughter (9) didn't really care for the ambiance and would have preferred another character dinner.

I would go opposite everyone suggesting Teppan Edo and highly recommend Chefs de France. The food there is some of the best and rivals the signature restaurants. Also, you may want to explore the Epcot resorts and hit Cape May Cafe or one of the places at the Boardwalk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter