Where to sit on Soarin'

PrincessMe

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me what row/section/gate to ask for if we want to be in the top row, preferably near the center on Soarin?

I remember it being much better from the top since we couldn't see people's legs - I just don't remember where we were seated. Are there any other rides where seating location matters?

Thanks!

PrincessMe said:
Can anyone tell me what row/section/gate to ask for if we want to be in the top row, preferably near the center on Soarin?

I remember it being much better from the top since we couldn't see people's legs - I just don't remember where we were seated. Are there any other rides where seating location matters?

Thanks!

For Soarin', you want Section B, Row 1.

Ask for the top row, preferably near the center.
:goodvibes

We have always been accommodated when we asked for that. We usually have to wait an extra cycle, but we think the wait is worth it.

Ask for the top row, preferably near the center.
:goodvibes

We have always been accommodated when we asked for that. We usually have to wait an extra cycle, but we think the wait is worth it.

I agree with this.:thumbsup2

This is true for both DCA and Epcot. We have always asked for first row, not neccessarily middle. I think Middle section is optimal, but it is more important to be in first(top) row so you dont see feet. We were too tire for our first ride this last trip to ask for first row. Seeing feet above us really took away from our experience IMO. We asked the next time for first row and had to wait, but really ended up on same show. Much better to not see feet.

You will need to watch where the people ahead of you are loading. CMs will have you step ahead and wait until current section is filled then point you to the first row.

I agree with this.:thumbsup2

This is true for both DCA and Epcot. We have always asked for first row, not neccessarily middle. I think Middle section is optimal, but it is more important to be in first(top) row so you dont see feet. We were too tire for our first ride this last trip to ask for first row. Seeing feet above us really took away from our experience IMO. We asked the next time for first row and had to wait, but really ended up on same show. Much better to not see feet.

You will need to watch where the people ahead of you are loading. CMs will have you step ahead and wait until current section is filled then point you to the first row.

Yes, if you're willing to step aside and wait, you can get exactly the row you want. Section B (center), row one. Just tell the CM, and they'll have you wait to the side. I agree it's totally worth it not to see people's feet dangling above you!

I agree, I will always ask for row B1 and will wait extra for it. I have done this for years and the CM's are always gracious about it.

I always sit wherever they put me, but my favorite is in the center contraption, second row.

The view is definitely better from the first row, but you can smell the scents better from the other two rows. DS and I rode twice in a row and did both because we couldn't decide which we would like better. I say if you're only riding once, B1 all the way. If you're riding more than once, try some different seats. There's really not a bad seat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter