Where to sit on New Virgin plane in PE

fleurbie

Mouseketeer
hi All

Just wondered if anyone has any views on where to sit in Virgin PE on the new airbus :)
Thank you

hi All

Just wondered if anyone has any views on where to sit in Virgin PE on the new airbus :)
Thank you

Honestly, I found my answer was whatever they have left!!!! :rotfl:

I feel sorry for anyone booking closer to the time!

We got the back row(26) in August, nice to be able to put seat fully back without considering anyone behind you. Front row has extra legroom.
Booked again for July but back row had already gone, I keep checking every few days to see if they become available. I took the 1st middle row of 3 available (24 D,F,G) I will try at ONLI & see if front row appears.

Our seats are still unavailable to pre-book on both legs :confused3
(Outbound VS 075 on 5th Aug & Inbound VS 074 on 31st Aug)
It could be that they are not sure what planes yet - 747 or A330

Our seats are still unavailable to pre-book on both legs :confused3
(Outbound VS 075 on 5th Aug & Inbound VS 074 on 31st Aug)
It could be that they are not sure what planes yet - 747 or A330

No, its just you they have blacklisted :rotfl2:

We got the back row(26) in August, nice to be able to put seat fully back without considering anyone behind you. Front row has extra legroom.
Booked again for July but back row had already gone, I keep checking every few days to see if they become available. I took the 1st middle row of 3 available (24 D,F,G) I will try at ONLI & see if front row appears.

Thanks I forgot to book on day they were released so missed out on front or back row, we are a 2 so i've got seat 20h and k i think. I knew were i was on the bubble but looking forward to the new plane :thumbsup2

Hope it is ok to highjack the thread, but is there anyway to find out the configuration of the plane. We fly out on 30th July from MAN on the 11am flight and I just assumed that it would be the new planes, but my TA says VA have told her its the old plane.

Thanks I forgot to book on day they were released so missed out on front or back row, we are a 2 so i've got seat 20h and k i think. I knew were i was on the bubble but looking forward to the new plane :thumbsup2

I don't think they will have released front row, I would think its reserved for OLCI or at the desk but not certain.

Hope it is ok to highjack the thread, but is there anyway to find out the configuration of the plane. We fly out on 30th July from MAN on the 11am flight and I just assumed that it would be the new planes, but my TA says VA have told her its the old plane.

We are on the 11:00 Manchester(Ringway) Wed 18 Jul and its the new A330.
Can't you get your booking reference from your TA and look on VA website?

We are on the 11:00 Manchester(Ringway) Wed 18 Jul and its the new A330.
Can't you get your booking reference from your TA and look on VA website?

Hey Wayne. My TA gave me VA ref number but it's not registering on the VA website so I've no way of checking. TA says it's because the tickets aren't issued yet!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter