Where to shop with Disney Visa Card?

Clubhouse5

Earning My Ears
Hello! We are leaving for our first trip to DW very soon!

I have a Disney Visa card that offers 10% off a $50 purchase at "Select Locations on the Disney World Property".

Does any one know which stores offer this deal? I realize I can just ask at checkout, but it may sway which store I go to if I know they take the discount.

Thank you! :goodvibes

I know World of Disney in DTD (I think that's the name of the huge store there) participates in this. Not sure if any of the shops in the theme parks do.

I know World of Disney in DTD (I think that's the name of the huge store there) participates in this. Not sure if any of the shops in the theme parks do.

Thank you! :woohoo:

That's one of the stores I was planning on going to.

I am a Disney Visa Card Holder and I have already paid off my vacation in full.I have had the Disney Visa since they started it and love it! I use my points each year towards my annual pass.We get some free hotel night stays out of it outside of the DVC system. The gold Am Ex card offers free FF miles to any airline or $100 gift cards or lots of products. I think those are better than the Visa from the sounds of it.

I was just there and we stayed at All Star Movies and I got it in the hotel gift shop... I had totally forgotten about the 10% discount so it was a nice little surprise to see ring up

We are back from our trip! I just wanted to update that I was able to get the discount at every store that I spent more than $50 pretax at, but I always asked for it when I handed the cashier my visa. It was nice to save a little cash, as every bit helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter