• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where to sell Music CDs?

pixiesnake

Mouseketeer
Sorry if this has been discussed. I can't get the search to work and I've scrolled through about 10 pages looking for info, but I don't see anything.

Is there a good place to sell your used music cds?

Thanks for the help :)

Our local used bookstore (which is huge) also carries CDs. I've never sold any, so I don't know how much they give you, but I've bought several from them and they aren't cheap.

Sheila

I've sold some of mine on amazon. May not get the most, but they've sold pretty well. (Before I sell it I make sure to download the songs to my computer or burn another CD just in case I want to listen again.)

eBay.

I used to have over 800 cds - I sold all but around a hundred or so over eBay.

I sold some individually and some in lots of 20. They sell pretty well. I did rip them all to my computer first, as someone else suggested.

Even now, if I buy a cd new in the store I immediately rip it to my computer and sell it on eBay. If its a new release I usually get around $7 for it plus $3 shipping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter