Where to return rental car????

HappyDVCer

Earning My Ears
We are thinking of renting a car for a couple of days. Not sure where to return the car to. Either Disney's Car Care Center or the Dolphin. Not sure which one is easiest. We are staying at OKW and going home with family so we don't want to drive all the way back to the airport. Thanks for any info.:D

My boss recently returned a rental car to the Dolphin. He told me it was very simple. He said he pulled up to the front, asked a young man "Where can I return this car?" The fellow replied "I can take it from you sir" and that was it. He was very happy.

From OKW it will be much easier to get to the Dolphin, and you can take a boat to the MGM/Disney Studios and get a bus back to OKW. They will also shuttle you, from either. The dolphin closes at 3 PM where the care care center is open until 6 PM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter