• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where to request room 5th floor AKL Jambo House?

robndani

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone! We are staying in a 1 BR savanna view Jambo House in October. We'll be there with our 5 year old twins who def. want to swim. I don't know if there's a specific place to request that's close to the pool and the buses and the lobby... LOL! Any advice would be wonderful! Thanks!

Recommend you request Arusha savanna view, along Zebra Trail. Arusha is the savanna in the middle of the building and Zebra trail is the right side of the U-shaped building. A room there not only puts uou on same side as the pool, but most face west and thus you can see pleasant sunsets but avoid blinding sun in the room in the morning. Do not request close to lobby or close to bus stop. At Jambo the rooms closest to lobby (which is also close to bus stop) do not provide the best views.

Last edited:
Zebra Trail will get you on the side of the lodge with the pool.

Thanks! I wouldn't want to be across the whole resort from the pool!

Recommend you request Arusha savanna view, along Zebra Trail. Arusha is the savanna in the middle of the building and Zebra trail is the right side of the U-shaped building. A room there not only puts uou on same side as the pool, but most face west and thus you can see pleasant sunsets but avoid blinding sun in the room in the morning. Do not request close to lobby or close to bus stop. At Jambo the rooms closest to lobby (which is also close to bus stop) do not provide the best views.

Thanks! Would it be a really far walk to the lobby/bus stops if I requested Arusha/Zebra trail?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter