Where to rent car from

aksmith83

Earning My Ears
We are driving up from West Palm beach. I was planning in renting a car from National or Alamo but both are out of cars right now. Is there another company that lets you return cars in Disney property?

It's not until March....hoping I can just keep checking back to sites and something a will open!

Have you tried AtlasChoice? They broker the Big Guys and can get you in at unusually low rates. Never had a problem in the 3 times we've used them.

Also try Enterprise. Enterprise/National/Alamo are all the same company with drop-offs at the Dolphin and the Car Care Center.

Try Expedia and Priceline, too. I'm also signed up with Alamo Insider and receive special rates and notices when prices drop. We were notified of lower rates a week or so before our rental out of Miami last summer.

We usually use Budget, pick up at airport and return to the Doubletree at DTD. Then we take the shuttle to TTC. Good luck!

Also try Enterprise. Enterprise/National/Alamo are all the same company with drop-offs at the Dolphin and the Car Care Center.

Even though it's part of the same company, I haven't seen the Dolphin or the CCC listed as drop off locations for Enterprise. On their website they list the B Hotel at the DTD hotel plaza as the nearest drop off site.

I've rented from the Buena Vista Palace hotel (National) across the road from the DTD bus stops. I actually prefer using it or the Dolphin location over CCC. I also think there is an Avis at the Hilton at DTD. You can walk from any of the DTD hotels to the bus stop to get to a resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter