• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where to purchase Military Salute tickets?

jjskribs

<font color=purple>The TF is not a baseball fan, s
Can anyone tell me where I might purchase Military Salute tickets? I have never been to Disneyland only Disney World where I have always purchased tickets through Shades of Green. They do not sell Disneyland tickets. Thanks!

I am not on a base. I need to purchase them before I travel so that I can make park reservations. Has anyone had experience purchasing them from a military base and having them sent?

@jjskribs

Call JB Lewis McCord (McChord? can't remember the correct spelling) or Pendleton MWR. Or the ITT; whatever for your/spouse's branch. They can send them to you via FedEx or sometimes even by email. Easy peasy :) We've done this without any issues on and off for probably 8-9 years now without issue.

I called the Camp Pendleton ITT office. They were awesome. Fedex overnighted the printouts of the tickets the same day. Once I got them in I was able to add them to the app and once the park reservation window opened I was able to book those as well. This was the 2nd time I have used them for tickets to Disneyland. For WDW I call Shades of Green and it is basically the same thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter